READ***

SanHoeSharks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

children arent stupid, they know whats up. i was 4 or 5 when my parents split and i remember everything. it seems like you guys are doing the right thing, and avoiding confrontation. which your daughter is really lucky for. i have a feeling tho you know whats up, and you'll do what is in the best interest of your child.

CHURRRCH

Damn folks im hella ripped, but i just wanna thank everyone for their support (those who PM me with that special advice). THANX. When i came to Ch0 for advice I was expecting more of a shutdown. I really appreciate all the comments. I know I fucked up and its time to face the consequences.

Sneak, I'm waiting on a update on LOLCATS bro, but thank you for your time to post on my thread. i wish you the best bro, but if you had kids you would have a different opinion. Thats the only thing stopping me from moving on. It would be a lot easier for me to "move on" if I didn't have my sweet little girl. But good luck on your new position and your new girl.

Today i got to spend time with my little girl and everything was great. we watched her favorite movies and took her out to eat. We had a good day. as long as I get to spend time with her,I dont care about the rest of the world.

Im all fucked up right now, so I dont have much to say. again I just want to thank everyone for coming at me like a true friend.

From a personal PM.

If you read "the way of the samurai," it speaks of how the sword and life are parallel. with both, you are constantly learning until the day you die. there is no end to the lessons you need to pass. right now, you're in the middle of many lessons.

Thank you.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Damn folks im hella ripped, but i just wanna thank everyone for their support (those who PM me with that special advice). THANX. When i came to Ch0 for advice I was expecting more of a shutdown. I really appreciate all the comments. I know I fucked up and its time to face the consequences.

Sneak, I'm waiting on a update on LOLCATS bro, but thank you for your time to post on my thread. i wish you the best bro, but if you had kids you would have a different opinion. Thats the only thing stopping me from moving on. It would be a lot easier for me to "move on" if I didn't have my sweet little girl. But good luck on your new position and your new girl.

Today i got to spend time with my little girl and everything was great. we watched her favorite movies and took her out to eat. We had a good day. as long as I get to spend time with her,I dont care about the rest of the world.

Im all fucked up right now, so I dont have much to say. again I just want to thank everyone for coming at me like a true friend.

From a personal PM.

Thank you.

Wrong bro. I do have a child, little daughter. But see my situation is different. My girl just didn't want to be with me anymore, there is no fighting it. You cant make people love you, so I just let her go. I still am a father, I call my daughter all the time...go and see her as much as I can. You just got to show them lots of love...and explain to them what the situation is, but dont be hateful or show spite towards your ex when you kid is around. They dont need to see that, that is what make kids grow up all fucked up.

Lots of love bro, that is the key...and constantly see your kid as much as you can. Just cause you split doesnt mean you stop being a father.

Wrong bro. I do have a child, little daughter. But see my situation is different. My girl just didn't want to be with me anymore, there is no fighting it. You cant make people love you, so I just let her go. I still am a father, I call my daughter all the time...go and see her as much as I can. You just got to show them lots of love...and explain to them what the situation is, but dont be hateful or show spite towards your ex when you kid is around. They dont need to see that, that is what make kids grow up all fucked up.

Lots of love bro, that is the key...and constantly see your kid as much as you can. Just cause you split doesnt mean you stop being a father.

I was actually thinking about that shit while I was getting ripped last night. If she decided to say shit like getting a divorce and asking me to leave, maybe she dont want to be with me anymore. And you're right you cant make people love you, so with that in mind I think I feel like I kinda have to let go. I'm not giving up but Im kinda getting prepared to let go if I really have to.

Get on them LOLCATS bro

• 2 weeks later...
I had to create a new screen name due to what I'm about to say is really personal and I'm known to have a few enemies here on 12oz..I been on the CH0 for a couple years or more,rarely post but pretty much lot of people know me. For those that are sticking around. Thank you.

I have been married for 4 years and have a beautiful baby. Everything was good until a couple years back my ex came around and one thing lead to another I was having an affair with her. My wife ran into some emails and it was on. I confessed and asked her to forgive me, which she did. After that every time we had an argument she would throw that shit on my face and I moved out a couple times from our house. We tried to work things out, I changed my ways. I stopped hanging around, I even stop my Graffiti for a while...Everything seemed fine to me, until last night she struck me by telling me she wanted a divorce and me out of the house, she said she was fed up and that she was hurt. She said everyday she would think about me cheating on her and that she just couldn't handle it anymore. Still at this moment I cant get those words out of my head. We had split up before and everything but hearing those words are really devastating. Now, I have been staying at home due to an injury and I couldnt go back to work, I was bringing income though from personal bussines and shit here and there so financially we are ok. The only thing is killing me right now is my baby, shes so used to being around me that I hope none of this shit affects her in any way. My girl said I could still see her and take care of her everyday so which is good, but I think her not having both parents together is going to kill her. I'm in my mid 20's and even though I'm young, I feel is like the end of the world. My little baby came up to me and asked me if I was leaving (I was packing all my shit in boxes), that was one of the worst feelings ever, EVER. Right now as Im typing this , shes asking me where I'm going, why I have all my clothes in boxes. Its fucking HELL. So Fellas, if you think being a player/mack/pimp (whatever you want to call it) is Cool and shit , remember Karma is a BITCH . If you have a girl that takes care of you, take care of her, you'll never know what you have until is not there anymore. I regret so much all the shit I did, that Pussy wasn't worth at all what I'm going through right now. Some one else is hitting that pussy and now I'm all alone. I know some of the older cats here are mature enough for this shit, and I know some will say, well thats what you get, even though it is what I get. Knowing that you cant be with your baby 24/7 is one of the worst feelings in the world and I don't wish that feeling to no one. Marriage is tough man..You guys, if you thinking about getting married, think about it really hard. Well all I have left is to keep my head up and move on. My little baby needs me and thats the only thing thats going to keep me motivated.

Thanx to all that read my shit.:( :( :(

DOGGIE, IF IT WASN'T 2007 AND MY POPS DIDNT BOUNCE ON ME IN MY EARLY TEENS, AND THIS SHIT WASN'T COMMON PRACTICE IN THE HOOD I WOULD HAVE SOME SYMPATHY. YOU JUST GOT OUTTA JAIL HOMIE, AND YOUR BITCH IS GONNA BE SINGLE FOREVER, CUZ NOBODY WANTS TO WIFE UP A BITCH WITH THE NEXT NIGGA KID (UNLESS HE'S A HERB, AND THEN YOU HAVE THE SATISFACTION OF KNOWING THAT MONEY IS A HERB) AND GET REAL, YOUR DAUGHTER AINT GONNA HATE YOU, MY POPS BOUNCED AND I STILL GOT LOVE FOR THE NIGGA. IF ANYTHING YOUR KID WILL GROW UP HATING MOMMY, CUZ SHE MAKES ALL THE RULES AND WHEN SHE SEES DADDY SHIT IS ALL FUN N GAMES. RELAX B, BITCHES AINT SHIT...AND IF YOU WANNA BE WITH YOUR KID 24/7 YOUR KID MUST BE A YEAR OLD OR YOUNGER CUZ DONT NOOOOBODY WANNA BE WITH THEIR KIDS 24/7 AFTER THE 3RD YEAR, TRUST ME.

THINGS ITS OK TO BE SAD ABOUT:

YOUR MOMS DIED

YOUR GRANDMA DIED

YOU PUT THE DUTCH IN YOUR BACK POCKET AND WHEN YOU WENT TO GO SIT IN THE CAR, YOU SAT ON IT AND BROKE IT.

I THINK THATS MY COMPLETE LIST. OTHER THAN THAT, SHIT IS LIGHT. MAN UP NIGGA AND GO FUCK SOME BITCHES ON MYSPACE OR SOMETHING B.