READ***

SanHoeSharks

I had to create a new screen name due to what I'm about to say is really personal and I'm known to have a few enemies here on 12oz..I been on the CH0 for a couple years or more,rarely post but pretty much lot of people know me. For those that are sticking around. Thank you.

I have been married for 4 years and have a beautiful baby. Everything was good until a couple years back my ex came around and one thing lead to another I was having an affair with her. My wife ran into some emails and it was on. I confessed and asked her to forgive me, which she did. After that every time we had an argument she would throw that shit on my face and I moved out a couple times from our house. We tried to work things out, I changed my ways. I stopped hanging around, I even stop my Graffiti for a while...Everything seemed fine to me, until last night she struck me by telling me she wanted a divorce and me out of the house, she said she was fed up and that she was hurt. She said everyday she would think about me cheating on her and that she just couldn't handle it anymore. Still at this moment I cant get those words out of my head. We had split up before and everything but hearing those words are really devastating. Now, I have been staying at home due to an injury and I couldnt go back to work, I was bringing income though from personal bussines and shit here and there so financially we are ok. The only thing is killing me right now is my baby, shes so used to being around me that I hope none of this shit affects her in any way. My girl said I could still see her and take care of her everyday so which is good, but I think her not having both parents together is going to kill her. I'm in my mid 20's and even though I'm young, I feel is like the end of the world. My little baby came up to me and asked me if I was leaving (I was packing all my shit in boxes), that was one of the worst feelings ever, EVER. Right now as Im typing this , shes asking me where I'm going, why I have all my clothes in boxes. Its fucking HELL. So Fellas, if you think being a player/mack/pimp (whatever you want to call it) is Cool and shit , remember Karma is a BITCH . If you have a girl that takes care of you, take care of her, you'll never know what you have until is not there anymore. I regret so much all the shit I did, that Pussy wasn't worth at all what I'm going through right now. Some one else is hitting that pussy and now I'm all alone. I know some of the older cats here are mature enough for this shit, and I know some will say, well thats what you get, even though it is what I get. Knowing that you cant be with your baby 24/7 is one of the worst feelings in the world and I don't wish that feeling to no one. Marriage is tough man..You guys, if you thinking about getting married, think about it really hard. Well all I have left is to keep my head up and move on. My little baby needs me and thats the only thing thats going to keep me motivated.

Thanx to all that read my shit.:( :( :(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my brother just worked some shit out with his wife. long story, but she was asking for a divroce, they have two kids (one of which turned 15 the other day) and last weekend, he was at my house crying and completely devastated. it was really sad.

their minister was over at the house on saturday until 2:30 a.m. talking to them. i'm hoping he didn't convince them to stay in something that will eventually blow up into another deal with divorce and whatnot being mentioned.

it's hardcore with kids involved.

sorry to hear about your situation. i hope the best for you.

Hey man, thats rough make sure you are there for everything in your little girls life and no matter what you do no matter how mad you get at your exwife never bring it up around the child. Talk about her as if she is a queen no matter what she does because saying anything otherwise will put a huge strain on your child...sucks man I hope you get through it and as for your kid

IMG_0006.JPG

and they she will be fine...

Thanx everyone for the mature comments . I admit to it and I know everything is my fault. My daughter is my life, she means the world to me. Right now I just cant hold it and keep tearing up in front of her, I keep telling her daddy gots a stomach ache but she knows whats up, shes a smart little girl. I'm a 114% the best dad in the world. Shes the best that ever happen to me. So I would not do anything to hurt her.

Lordcasek, we tried working things out but like I said, everytime we would argue she would bring shit up, and I dont blame her. It is fucking hard when theres kids involved.

Im going back home with my parents, they dont know whats up yet. I dont want moms to worry but eventually she will find out. Ill try my best to move forward now that my baby is going to need me the most and I'll try to do everything I can to give her the better life she deserves.

Thanx again..

she "ran into" some emails? the fuck?

everything that's bad in your life now, is your own fault.

I was downloading some shit and forgot to log off my email "tab"..

I dont think your read my post..

I admit to it and I know everything is my fault.

Thanx for your comment though..

Wow man, been on both sides of that fence before. Your new screen name says it all.

Yeah man..I moved out before you know, it was like whatever we just got into an argument shit will get better. I guess I took shit for granted. Now that I got struck with the divorce thing, its fucking hard.

Life goes on bro. I have to make the best of it.

you're lucky you got a place to go back to in order to get your shit together. could be alot worse...

Bro, thanx for pointing that out. I was thinking about the same shit. It could really be a lot worse. Like I said , I dont have a permanent job or anything. She works and I make little money on the side, but it would be impossible to live on my own. Thank god for my loving parents. Im not a spoil brat though, dont get the wrong idea.

No one has to tell you to be a good father, cause you've always been that, and i'm sure you'll continue to be that. Just work on being a more honest/better person to everyone. Put this shit behind you and start over. You never know, being this new/changed person can bring your family back. This break will probably do alot of good for both you and her.

at first i thought this thread was pretty gay then it dawned upon me, i was in a similar situation over the winter when out of nowhere my girl who id been living with for four years said i had to go, she needed a break.

i did know what the fuck was going on. i left and luckily have some good friends who have extra rooms in their house and he took me in.

she and i worked things out over two months and are back together.

what im saying i guess is, give her some time. maybe that is what she needs and she will realize you two used to have something, have children/a family, and its worth it to be together.

hopefully itll work out for you. i gave up on mine and one day got a call, or email, about hanging out and we picked up, and even after four years, with that two month break, the relationship felt renewed for us. good luck man.

lifegoeson: yeah, some things can't be worked out. that's ok, too. like everyone has said, you can only be there for your daughter now. perhaps one day your wife will be able to forigve you, but things would never be the same between you if you stayed together. i trust that you know all of this.

good luck in your life, though. keep your chin up and remember that you are young enough to start over and not have any big hassles doing so (good thing your folks are still around).

i have a feeling i know who you are, but i'll keep my mouth shut.

damn bro thats fucked up i hope i never expierience that.

i hate to go off your topic but its sucks even worse when you never cheated on your girl treated her with respect and tried to spend every second you could with her because you know shes had it rough with the previous boyfriends and in the end after everything you did for her she doesnt even acknowldge it and she leaves you outta nowhere for a guy that treated her like shit in the past that fuckin hurts bro and that shit sent me into like some fucked up place i never wanna be in again that shit made me depressed for a couple weeks i couldnt understand why she would have done that but im barely gettin over that and hopefully karma prevails over those two becuase that shit was fuckin bogus

when i first started reading this it made me really mad. but its none of my business, and me being a bitch isnt going to be helpful.

soo.. on a nicer note..

im really glad you are looking at this in the most positive way that you can. this is going to be really hard on your daughter, but you have every opportunity to stay in her life and be a part of it. which i know you are thankful for. i know a lot of people who would use their child as a weapon for the other parent not to be part of that child's life. so, just dont stop being part of your daughters life just because it didnt work out with your wife. and maybe someday if you still want that, you two will be able to work something out. keep your head up. i cant even begin to imagine what you are going through. but its a reminder for the rest of us.sorry for your troubles.

so as you are getting kicked out of the house you stop to sit on the computer and go on teh 0uns3?!

i suppose he trusted that some of us would give him some good advice

and be the proverbial shoulder to lean on in an anonymous way.

we shouldn't get down on the guy for any of that. people make mistakes.

talk to your daughter and let her know that momy and daddy are going through some thangs but you still love her, i think her being so young woulndt affect her as much , but then again i dont even have a kid or a wife.

about you and your wife arguing, if you want to be with her for real , think about what makes you guys argue and try and work on that. if you dont want to be with her you still want to have a good relationship with her because she will be part of your life for ever. some time away from each other is going to be good though, hopefully better things come out of this.

yo lifegoeson...

I hope all the best...

and thanks man... you kinda just saved my relationship...

I got the sweetest girl in the world who I love so damn much...

but one of my closest female friends kinda wants us to go further.. I've held it off a long time but its almost caving in man...

reading this, I know that if I cave I'll ruin everything...

thanks man.. I owe you one...

my advice is... raise that girl to be the best damn kid she can be... don't let the divorce keep you from your kid... and remember... lifegoeson... sorry for the pun.