Gym Class Heroes

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that dude mero/travis got flows on the mic. true story.

he might, i've never heard anything other than the popular gymclass hero songs. i'm living in upstate new york right now, and these dudes formed up here. so they have this kind of local following around this area. i also work at a record store up here, and most of the time the crowd buying this shit is old navy kids, with hemp necklaces, and some college hat tilted and raised. and why the fuck do these assholes always wear stupid fucking golf shirts with the collar popped? i hate stupid college clones.

i've listened briefly to some of the songs on this album out of curiousity. maybe that dude does have skill on the mic, but he fucked up his rep by doing it with this band. to me it's just another pop creation. some kind of shit that feels like three shitty radio stations bumped uglies and spit out this bastard child.

i can see why people might dig their sound, but it's not for me.

travis is really MERO, but dont tell anyone

WORD AND IM ON TOUR BY MY DELF HIT ME ON THE PM ILL TELL YOU HOW YOU CAN BUY TICKETS TO MY SHOW. 500 A POP, GREAT SEATS, CASH ONLY...AND YOU GOTTA MEET ME AT THE CHICKEN SPOT ON 198...AT 3AM...ILL BE WEARIN A MASK, MAKE SURE ALL THE CASH IS THERE AND ITS IN 100'S. GOOD LOOKIN.

BUT YO ON SOME REAL SHIT, I WISH MY CHECKING ACCOUNT LOOKED LIKE THAT NIGGAS SHIT B. HOMEBOY IS RICH CUZ HE SAID "MMMBADA-DADA!" :confused: