Gym Class Heroes

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

lord_casek is killing me here --funny shit.

sorry to voice my opinion, but gym class heroes are lame. i don't mind some cross overs, but why mix hip hop with emo? that's like if i walked up and put my dick in your coffee. don't they have like ska shit in there, and punk, and pop, in there? who produced this album, the fat dude from american idol? "yeah dog, yeah dog, comb your hair to side and talk like a little bitch dog."

i'll help lord_casek out:

image.php?u=13664&type=sigpic&dateline=1179433735

sorry to voice my opinion, but gym class heroes are lame. i don't mind some cross overs, but why mix hip hop with emo? that's like if i walked up and put my dick in your coffee. don't they have like ska shit in there, and punk, and pop, in there? who produced this album, the fat dude from american idol? "yeah dog, yeah dog, comb your hair to side and talk like a little bitch dog."

i'll help lord_casek out:

image.php?u=13664&type=sigpic&dateline=1179433735

Maybe it's because I'm drunk but that shit this guy just wrote is funny as hell

The only song I know that I've heard by them is Cupids Chokehold. When I first heard it there was definitely something I liked about it. It was catchy and made me have this all over smile.

Then I actually listened to the whole song and realized how lame it is.

Its ok Ayebee. You're still a good kid. Its threads like this that show how soft you really are.