chased for the first time

peakSWSmob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Well last night (actually night before last, tuesday night) me and 2 of my homeboys went cannin

we started off with 24 cans, a few leftovers also, and we jus finished buying new tips and such

We hitup in a few ditches just to test out shit and waste daylight, then right when it got dark we started hittin up.. which is stupid i know but yeah

Anyways, we went to a few buildlings/rooftops/signs/fences that we've been thinkin about, maybe like 10 diff. spots and then random spots here and there and we havin a good night, had dipped twice already so we decided to take a lil drive to this other spot we've been wanting for a while

Well, we got there, parked the car about 5 houses from the ditch, which led to a nice fence about 100 ft or so from the highway, this is only about 10:30/11. We wrecked that fence the entire way down (length of about idk 20 houses maybe) and decided we were done here, on the way back the car, me and another of my homeboys hitup another fence, i left back to the car, but for some reason he had an urge to hitup this side of this house, so of course, being a dumbass, he did

He got about 10 ft from the house and looked behind him and out of nowhere theres a guy in front of the house across the street. So he takes off (btw he's the driver of the car and has the keys with him) down the street, towards us, and he runs straight by our car.. dont ask me why..

me and the other person with us jump out of the car, ready to strap of course, then the guy runnin at us pulls out a freegin MACHETE out of nowhere, and yeah we dipped

theres alot of other crap that happened after that, but in the end we got the car back, had 2 flatened tires, but nothing too serious concidering we still had like 10 cans in the back seat..

idk, was thinkin about it jus now, couldnt sleep, so was like why not come here and post it lol

LMFAO:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THEY SHOULD OF CUT YOUR ASS:mad: