a2m day at my local yard

StemIgwt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by tryin 2 go wet feet

sure buddy there are so many train's with no graff on them why would u want to involve your self.....

I GUESS WHAT I MEANT IS WHAT IS THE POINT OF HITTEN FREIGHTS WHEN U KNOW THAT THEY R GONNA GET DISSED IMMEDIATELY REGARDLESS, ONCE THEY HAPPEN TO ARRIVE IN ENEMY TERRITORY? ITS FUCKED UP CUZ I KNOW HEADS IN FGS AND IN BOXSTARS N BOTH SIDES THEY HAVE MAD COOL PEOPLE REPPIN THEIR SHIT.. BUT YEAH I GUESS Y EVEN INVOLVE MYSELF RIGHT?? DIDNT MEAN TO GET U WORKED UP MAN.. SO TOKE A BLUNT N JUST CHILL...:loopy:

WELL PEOPLES?? ANY PUTDOWNS 4 ME?? IM WILLING TO HEAR ALL HATRED COMMENTS.. PLEASE VOLUNTEER AND BOOST UP YOUR SELF ESTEEM!!! THE GURU AND AFURA SHOW WAS DOPE SICKNESS!!

LIGHT THESE NUTS ON!!12-12-01..GRIP THIS PRIMO LOK!!!!:beat: :heated: :mexican: :loopy: :spent: :scramble:

Originally posted by Ammo

not really feeling any of em

MY MOM ALWAYS SAID IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL....AND FURTHER MORE YOU MUST NOT BE LOOKING AT THIS THREAD BECUSE THAT ERUPTOE IS SO NICE AND HELL WE GOT TO GIVE THAT KID CRAE PROPS, THE KID HAS DOWN SYNDROME ..THE KID LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE CORKY FROM THAT TV SHOW LIFE GOES ON ..NO JOKE

Guest FreddyG
man.. i love ONO but that is ugly as shit.

Hey Danklordz... you love ONO eh? Ono finally steps his shit up a notch and gives it some kick, one of his more technically proficient pieces, and you think it sucks? Wipe the crust from your eyes bro...

• 2 years later...

Archived