Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
StemIgwt

a2m day at my local yard

Guest fr8lover

ono and erupto take this one...the rest is hot too!

that ono is rad.

and i have to say, not necessarily that piece, but a bunch of others I've been seeing recently of spot I have really enjoyed.

A2M ALWAYS ONE OF THE SHINING FREIGHT CREWS OUT THERE TODAY.. C THEIR SQUADRON ROLLIN ROUND OUR YARDS HERE N THERE.. SEEMS LIKE "ADICTS" IS CLICKED WITH IT IN A WAY..

BOXSTARS STILL FLOWING AROUND AND FGS HAS BEEN KILLEN SHIT LATELY..BUT Y IS IT THAT BOX STARS N FGS KEEP DISSEN ON EACH OTHER?? I GUESS MORE SPACE FOR OTHERS TO BURN OVER THEM.. TOO BAD.. BUT FUCK IT HELL AWAITS THEM ALL!!! LATESSSSSS:mad: :D :eek:

Originally posted by TED NUGENT

That CRAE fill is fuckin SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

this is when i feel like im picky because to me that crae sucks period. and the fill??? the fill is four red patches how is that sick??

Originally posted by LUCIFER66

A2M ALWAYS ONE OF THE SHINING FREIGHT CREWS OUT THERE TODAY.. C THEIR SQUADRON ROLLIN ROUND OUR YARDS HERE N THERE.. SEEMS LIKE "ADICTS" IS CLICKED WITH IT IN A WAY..

BOXSTARS STILL FLOWING AROUND AND FGS HAS BEEN KILLEN SHIT LATELY..BUT Y IS IT THAT BOX STARS N FGS KEEP DISSEN ON EACH OTHER?? I GUESS MORE SPACE FOR OTHERS TO BURN OVER THEM.. TOO BAD.. BUT FUCK IT HELL AWAITS THEM ALL!!! LATESSSSSS:mad: :D :eek:

sure buddy there are so many train's with no graff on them why would u want to involve your self.....

Originally posted by asolo

this is when i feel like im picky because to me that crae sucks period. and the fill??? the fill is four red patches how is that sick??

Dude was probably kidding.

Nice post.

its funny how motherfuckers come on here to drop comments under a new screen name, because ther afraid to say shit and have people who know who they are identify them. i mean being afraid in real life is one thing, but being afraid on the internet...i mean damn...aint no such thing as halfway crooks! scared to death and scared to look.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this