NFL Football 07

xlando

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the AFC is still going to be stompin

my team is the Chiefs. we are going to have a very unpredictable year. tons of changes. LJ might not come back, but Priest Holmes might instead? weird. if they both do, that's 3 pro bowl backs on one squad. Unpredictable at QB and WR also, with a seemingly young, dynamic defense that should have some tricks up their sleeves.

i think that the AFC West in general is going to be interesting. new Chargers coach. Steroid user Shawne Merriman claims he's going to calm down and grow up. The Broncos' Jay Cutler is going to start to shine, new RB situation. we'll see if their D holds up. i think the Raiders are going to be exceptionally better.

in the NFC... the Saints will be fun to watch. I'm going to keep an eye on the Eagles because they drafted Nate Ilaoa, who I hoped the Chiefs were going to pick up.

my second team is usually the Ravens. I'm also going to watch the Miami Dolphins because they drafted a bunch of dudes from Hawai'i. and I'm Samoan.

My team is the Dolphins, I am guilty as charged. The offense is hard to watch right now, but we have a really solid defense. Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, and now Joey Porter. If the offense can score 17+ points each game we might have a chance to steal some wins. I predict no more than 7 wins.

My superbowl pics are Patriots vs. Bears, Bears upset the Pats and will be Superbowl champs.

i think that the AFC West in general is going to be interesting. new Chargers coach. Steroid user Shawne Merriman claims he's going to calm down and grow up. The Broncos' Jay Cutler is going to start to shine, new RB situation. we'll see if their D holds up. i think the Raiders are going to be exceptionally better.....

my second team is usually the Ravens. I'm also going to watch the Miami Dolphins because they drafted a bunch of dudes from Hawai'i. and I'm Samoan.

hey, that's pretty cool that a fan one of the raiders division rivals can say something like that. most of the time i just hear, "you guys suck!" hahahaha...im just hoping to go to a few games, get drunk and see my team win some games this season. i love going to the raiders games.

oh, sorry about Tui..hopefully he will come up with the Jets. he just couldnt put it together when he was with us. i was rooting for him as was all the islanders in my area! :D

The Ravens are the hot team this year. No doubt.

ravens%20logo.jpg

As for some of the other teams in here....

The Eagles!! The Bills?... Uh.. hell no.

No chance for either one of those teams. Hell, lets just go ahead and dismiss every single team in the NFC. Their excluded.

The Chargers, Pats, Colts and Ravens.

It's a four team race right now in preseason. Obviously injury and other crap will change all this by the end of the year.

If Brady or Peyton go down, the whole AFC becomes that much more exciting.

I think the chargers take a step back this year with the new coaching staff.

The Steelers have BadBen and a new coach. They dont scare anybody. And the Bengals could easily come back big this year with Palmer. He cuts us up pretty good.

Here is to the "Hotbirds" winning it all this year.

ED REED Hilight reel. DPOY.

my team sucks again. to the looks of it, this year is going to blow. we have no qb, a tight end that is dope but has noone to deliver the damn ball, a running back who wants 100s of millions and wont sign, and a tv show that just shows how much they are going to suck. can you guess how they are?

and how do you up and change teams?you pick one and thats it for life. done deal.