Madden 2008

DBMstyles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

madden games are alright but i don't see why fools get all excited about it. same game as last year with an updated roster. sometimes they throw in some gimmick "new moves".

i was at cvs pharmacy the other day and the black guy at the cash register was like "ay nigga you heard bout dat madden 08? nigga i seent it! i seent it on youtube! nigga they got dat new move where you can send like five niggas to tackle at once. its like the new hit stick and shit." i pretended to be as excited as him, but i really wasn't.

to me madden and ncaa football took a dive for the '06 and '07 versions. i think the last one i liked was ncaa football '05 and '04 for the xbox/ps2.

Whenever I play Madden, I have no idea what all of the endless streams of complex plays are, so I always just pick blitz and go deep. Needless to say my games are rather predictable.

I feel you bro..Holding L + X + Triangle + Circle just to Run fuck that..Blitz and Hail mary's...Ha.

I have 07 for the PSP and I'll prolly get it for the PS2..Just so when my niggz come over we could chill and play sum shit..

havent got it yet (heading to the mall in a bit)...but i heard they changed up the controls a little bit, i hate when they do that...

its weird i get all excited to play it and all but i dont do all the career mode and all that, i just hit play it now and whoop all my friends ass'...i fuck with the mini camps too, i can play rushing attack for hours. playing with the patriots is like cheatin though, they have been nasty for the last two years i rumor has it this year too