shit i need..........

PLEZO1SON

welcome to the shit i need thread, i need a video. a certain "boston beatdown" video.these "fsu" cats are ill and i want to know more...................................

if you have a link hooks it up sonnn!

also if you need a link to somemore dumb shit post your request here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
New wave or old what is the difference?

It's all the same whack bullshit.

Peebrained animals ruining other peoples good time.

The original FSU movement in boston basically ended the nazi skinheads going to shows in huge packs and beating the shit out of innocent little kids who werent down.

New wave FSU kids do exactly what the Nazi skins did in the 90s.

I was always under the impression Nazi skins were heavy in the early 90s too?

Im obviously mistaken if you were there, im not or never was part of the boston scene. I grew up in NY. This is all from word of mouth from people in boston/played shows in boston at that time.

I know Nazi skins were still a problem at smaller shows here in NY in the 90s.

all i want to do is see the fucking movie. REAL DEATH AND BLOOD. i really cant pass any judgement on thetes cats w/out any knowledge other than a rolling stone artical.

uhh dude, trust me not one of these dudes is a real live motherfucker.

its a collection of jocks and nerds who grouped up and felt hardbody because they can barely beat up a college kid when its 6 on 1.

Not one of these dudes would pull a trigger or buck50 someone.

theres no real death and blood. theyre a facade that gets eaten up by like i said, midwest and suburb wannabe hardbodys.

Kid, google Boston Beatdown and you can buy the video. Gliks summed it up pretty well. I was going to make a thread a few days ago after seeing the FSU article in Rolling Stone, but didn't think that 12 oz. was the right place. I've been to a few shows where FSU affiliated bands played and all these guys were there as well. It looked like they were all just waiting for a reason to fight someone. Fuck going to shows like that, I felt like I was in prison again.