Under Pressure 2007...

alloverthetown

the dude bfor dhs.yo man listen you and i both know you bit this idea.

my brother enoe i2i just did a piece like this last month,in philly..and its been on a bunch of sites and got some expousure,not as much as i think it deserves but it got some play.now heres my point you jock.i never in my life saw a dust or fight cloud piece.EVER.i been writing for almost 14 years.i NEVER saw a cloud piece.now you come up to canada and do one.nah kid,nah.your a jock aka biter aka fuckin toy movemaker.one of the first rules,if there are any rules in graffiti is dont bite.or at least give credit where its due.i aint the graffiti police but some one needs to call bullshit on your jock ass.i'll just blame canada.

this just in.

yor boy and bfor both watch cartoons.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I just wish that shit was free, like it was 5-6 years back. $40 (or whatever the going rate is these days) for a tiny slice of wall is pretty expensive real estate. I understand that they're looking to get as many writers on the wall as possible, but if it's not worth the trip, no one's going to come, and this is what you wind up with on the walls.

lets see the grey.find me one other version of dust cloud piecing since its been done so often.just show me one other piece with that theme.im not saying its never been done,i just never saw one.

on another note i had no idea you had to buy wall space at that event.wow!

so basically the kids that paint there are crazy for paying someone

to paint a spot.i NEVER heard of paying a writer for another writer to paint a wall.

the people that throw that jam

should be ashamed of themselfs.i thought graffiti was free.

maybe thats just my ugly american mindset.but i damn sure aint

paying some herb ass cannuck to paint some legal wall.

they should be giving them euro paint and a couple dollars

to paint their corny ass wall.id rather bomb their major strips and aves,and

shove it down their throat.

I just wish that shit was free, like it was 5-6 years back. $40 (or whatever the going rate is these days) for a tiny slice of wall is pretty expensive real estate. I understand that they're looking to get as many writers on the wall as possible, but if it's not worth the trip, no one's going to come, and this is what you wind up with on the walls.

40 dollars to paint a cramped spot?!

someone should have vamped the dude collecting the money and started blasting fillins with montanas over all the suckers that paid to paint legally

The price is kind of steep and the jam was mostly lack-luster. Some folks don't mind the price because

they have made the surrounding weekend or week a vacation and are shelling out Canadian dollars daily

anyway. Also, getting into Canada from the US was/is hard. Many people got haggled and some denied.

Perhaps this is one of the reason for poor attendance.

The above posters are right about the cramped spots, not to mention doors, wall fans, windows, and ledges.

Don't get me wrong. I fucking love Montreal. Super fun city, but the event could use some retooling. I could care less about magazines, markers and paint. It's cool and all, but I'd rather be able to provide my own paint and be able to paint the wall on my own free of charge. Paying to paint a wall seems fundamentally wrong.

I might pay $5-10 to paint a redbird, but that's about it.

Loblock, you are such a fucking moron. Grey did a piece with a cloud like that probably 7 years ago and i've seen sigh do a few recently. I know you feel the need to put your (always retarded) 2 cents in every thread, but please just shut the fuck up for once, your boy didn't invent shit.

Yeah,it's cool but nothing original. You're using the logic that because you haven't seen it that it's never been done before? No one has seen everything and it's fairly well established and agreed upon that there's not much being done today that hasn't been done before. I will give your boy props for the Age of Quarrel reference though, one of the best hardcore albums ever in my opinion.

my brother enoe i2i just did a piece like this last month,in philly..and its been on a bunch of sites and got some expousure,not as much as i think it deserves but it got some play.now heres my point you jock.i never in my life saw a dust or fight cloud piece.EVER.i been writing for almost 14 years.i NEVER saw a cloud piece.now you come up to canada and do one.nah kid,nah.your a jock aka biter aka fuckin toy movemaker.one of the first rules,if there are any rules in graffiti is dont bite.or at least give credit where its due.i aint the graffiti police but some one needs to call bullshit on your jock ass.i'll just blame canada.

BFOR DHS:

i dont know what to tell you other than:

i promise you're brothers no originator. accuse me of biting hana barbara, disney or cartoon network even, sure. even i admit its exactly the same idea as your brother, but how many people doing just letters can say that about eachothers work? anyhow -i found your brother's piece cool. then i read the part about him writing for 14 years. stay up.

05-01-01_fight_cloud.jpg

yo b...whether or not it's a bite, everything's been done before...

i actually think that's one of the better things i've seen enoe do, (believe it or not i like some of his stuff and his philly hand has gotten pretty fresh) but you could say that a piece with jumbled letters floating on a cloud could have also been inspired by something like this...

AlphabetSoupBKLYN.jpg

i don't mean to steal your thunder since screaming on canadian graf writers on the internet is fun and all, and it has nothing to do with enoe so you don't need to go yapping back to him that i'm talking shit but if you're gonna play yourself screaming like the graf authority please have your bases covered...

i mean...someone could say your newer throwups look a lot like Nemel's

similar E, similar M structure...definitely miles apart from those one line turd looking things you were doing...

154532544_6bf6c0c77e.jpg

zemthrow.jpg

i mean it is what it is and it's not that serious...

Your pal,

Kool Enue COD NSF

• 2 months later...