Check my stuff

Prit

HEy peoples im new and im just starting to draw graffiti and i was wondering if i could get some tips from y'all. The first one is my initials its pen drawn i rather quite like it. The second one is meh i liked it but then i stuffed it up and its now meh lol these works are bad but go easy on the comments. Oh and ah sorry the crappy photography.

first - ljpfb6.th.jpg

second - sickap3.th.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Ay, if you check this board again, you'll find theres a couple of 'TOY' threads for beginners like your self.....

I learnt the hard way haha.

Dont worry about it, peeps every where are goin to give you shit....its how you bounce back from it that counts.

And in all honesty, if you start graffin and you want to up something for peeps to see / judge, expect some shit to get flung your way..... if you cant handle the shit and or critisism, you aint ready.

ok. look. im gonna say this in a good way. you suck. i do too but keep workin on it. stay simple!!!! straight lines. (yes i kno im just a toy but i got some good shit rattlin around my head.) straight lines are your best friend until you can write the alphabet in block letters with your eyes closed. (yes, i can do it so its not impossible.) the add 3d and stuff and keep practicin that THEN move on to extensions and oddly shaped letters. p.s. your gonna hear a lot of bad shit from people. i heard a lot of bad shit wen i first started but now people compliment me xD. lolz