ART THAT YOUVE BOUGHT

THANKYOU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people were supposed to trade me artwork and never sent anything...Nobody from this site that I know of, but either way...I only have one small piece from Apel.....

I have a Clue2 canvas! I don't think i was supposed to send you anything on that trade though, i do believe that was one of the shuffles...i hope, haha.

I've been too lazy to hang any art since i moved into my new place. one of these days i'll get around to it, and then maybe one of the days following that i'll get around to getting pictures.

im just being a dick, but how does one know if they have a banksy original? whats stopping me from cutting that very fucking basic stencil out, making a few canvases and selling it to angelina jolie.

you know i was thinking the same thing.

joker you need to sit down, make a stencil of the canvas and sell it on ebay or some art auction

keep the original and laugh your way to the bank

im just being a dick, but how does one know if they have a banksy original? whats stopping me from cutting that very fucking basic stencil out, making a few canvases and selling it to angelina jolie.

There's certainly nothing from stopping you from making it, nothing at all. However, when you get into selling art that is priced as high as a Banksy original you are going to need a certificate of authentication to prove that the piece you are selling is indeed an original. No one is going to pay that much for a piece of art based on your "good word". Besides, most artwork in that price range is usually handled by the artists representation. They sell the work for him. This gives the collector / buyer the comfort of knowing they're not getting duped by a fake.

I know mine is real... I have no reason to to fake the funk and I'm too old and cranky to care.