Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THANKYOU

ART THAT YOUVE BOUGHT

post up some of your fav art piks you have around the house... can be yours or stuff you bought from other artists...

here's one i picked up from an artist (brian gilbert) on myspace:

l_17fc7ab32b86fab3a6edd690e9f0fd66.jpg

i call her "lady lust".

haha.

fucking love this shit.

I was considering starting a similar thread to this last night...I've got a few random canvases or whatnot that my boys have done, possibly flicks to follow later

I really like that painting tease, but to be honest I won't buy anyone else's crap.

I'd rather have my own art hanging in the house.

I won't buy anyone else's crap.

I'd rather have my own art hanging in the house.

Co-signed..

That and shit that friends be giving you..

7-2-06-2a.jpg

Siloette

2-3-06a.jpg

A. Mannino

Those are really the only things I have up now.

I trade a lot of stuff and am still in the process of hanging pieces.

^^^

haha.

i dont know what it is about that painting i bought, but i love it.

and catface... rocking your own shits most definately cool and all, but variety is the key to life.

atleast for me.

i dont buy paintings mostly because nothing ive seen has ever moved me enough to the point of purchase. in order to buy art i want to be able to walk passed it for the length of ownership and still be striken by it.

Oh god.

Of all things, they took a fucking screen capture of that horrible Graffiti Artist movie for the RI vandalism poster.

I bought a set of three canvas' by a writer, a few years ago now. Three different throwups, each different spelling of the same word. They are packed away somewhere at my parents place for now. I'll hang them up when I eventually settle down some where.

That PABLO on the detour sign is nice. And that samurai? by A.Mannino looks awesome.

EDIT: I dunno about hanging ones own art in there home. It seems sort of like "Hey check me out, I'm all that and a bag of chips". I'd be much more comfortable hanging things I like.

all the art in our apartment is either by me or rental (but mostly by rental cos she's the "artist", i'm just a hack with a paintbrush)

I would post photos of the art in my house but I've done it a few times already in other threads. You've all seen it. Plus no one cares.

As for hanging your own art in your home... there's nothing wrong with that. Especially if it's a piece you like. Which if you do art at all, you know is a rare thing to come by.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now