Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Seffiks

50 Cent To Quit

50 Cent: I'll Quit If Outsold By West

50 Cent believes his new album will outsell Kanye West's upcoming disc, and he's betting his solo career on it. Both 50 Cent and West have albums due out Sept. 11. 50 Cent, who has sold better than West, has been riled by forecasts that sales of West's "Graduation" could rival those for his "Curtis" CD.

EVERYONE PLEASE BUY THE KANYE WEST CD ( I WILL UPLOAD A PERSONAL COPY OF HIS CD TO YOU)

I JUST WANT TO SEE THIS WACK/FAKE ASS/WANNA BE RAPPER/TOY QUIT THIS RAP GAME

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070810/ap_en_mu/people50_cent;_ylt=An4sJOb1ZFakuyjmcDVSuT1xFb8C

here is the story

the picture, no i just seen the picture and it was funny ( its a cat) nothing bad , its cute

hey mr cooch

sense all yer sayin : well how the fuck you say this dudes name Zach Galifianakis

but the less hair the better for eatting ladies ( if you want yer man/or woman which ever whatever you prefer to go downtown be sure you wipe from the front and drop in the back and scrub that cooch clean

thats the downfall of my asian lady lovin ( if they didnt grow up in the US they got some mad ass over grown hair problems

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now