Your President

Your President  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Your President

• Obama
    • Hilary
    • Other
    • Boogie Hands

so i take it you don't think the republicans are in with a chance? there are still a shit ton of retards in this country remember

Isn't this thread like, I don't know, an entire year too early?

so...you haven't watched the news lately? you'd think the election was next week

this is the first year im voting since i am 18. not because i believe in the voting process, but just incase.

im voting hilary. obama's speeches over the course of the last year have grown more and more passionate which tells me he has a coach and he's more of a piece of shit then everyone else out there.

hilary has always looked angry as fuck to me.

now i know this isnt what you should vote on, you should vote on what issues they are pushing. but for 1 my issues arent being pushed by anyone that has the chance of winning and 2 all issues suddenly change once they enter office.

yeah.

nobody i would vote for stands a snowball's chance in hell. but, if i had my way, it'd be either kucinich or paul. in reality, i'll most likely vote for whoever the democrat candidate is, just in case. it's looking like it's gonna be hillary, but, pending the outcome her upcoming testimony in a felony election fund raising fraud case that's centered around her campaign for senator (which, stangely enough, also involves stan lee... yeah, that stan lee), that might change.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now