Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DoItHeyDoIt

computer hacking

Man... go get an old pos computer and install debian linux on it... then you'll be on your way to being a hacker....

I will pm you a VERY good link too, lots of tutorials...

noob yo have no fucking chance in hell of learning how to hack unless you know yer history of hacking and ALL the different degree of hacking there are

all you kds wanna do these days are hack websites like myspace and photobucket accounts ( that is not hacking its called script kiddies

that image is contrived... thats a secondhand store pricetag.

this one time my friend hacked this fucktards computer and fucked his shit all up and then that guy came and beat us with a baseball bat. it sucked and i didn't even do anything.

Whatever you do, make sure you attack 127.0.0.1 . That's the IP address of like, all the governments combined man, it's their supercomputer.

Then pour some coffee into your computer because it'll make it all super-fast and leet and shit.

can someone direct me to a beginer's guide to computer hacking....anything fairly simple to understand? it'd be appreciated.;)

the irony is he can't spell beginner.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Want to learn to hack.....read .txt, not graffitios

7h3n y0u w1|| 83 7h3 m07h3rfu(k1n |337

Guest R@ndomH3ro
noob yo have no fucking chance in hell of learning how to hack unless you know yer history of hacking and ALL the different degree of hacking there are

all you kds wanna do these days are hack websites like myspace and photobucket accounts ( that is not hacking its called script kiddies

I may not have all your fancy CISSP degrees, but I will so beat you in Counter Strike

BOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!

01101000 01100101 01110011 01100001 01101110 01101111 01101111 01100010

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now