fast, tasty, n cheap food

Chubbs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Co-signed.Burgers for breakfast is where it's at..Unless you gots you some french toast.

indeed! no french toast .. ill opt out for a MC donalds Sausage mcmuffin.

I tend to eat the fattneing stuff and yes it does kill you, but itll be so worth it.

Wendys beats all psm shut the fuck up hoe you dont know shit...Wendy's is king...

well, if we are talking whats the best burger then ..Id have to say BURGER KING DOUBLE WHOPPERS...

GAME OVER.

but I thought we were talking cheap and tasty.

frito boat bitch, fritos and chilli beans learn about it..... bagel and hot cheetos...... eggo waffle's, two eggs, bacon and add a little bit of syrup, and say fuck n e fast food breakfast sandwhiches.... and "soup" that sandwhich sounds bomb, but all that shit together would be around ten bucks in total cost.... not cheap fucko.... maybe if you racked it then id say yea boi... speaking of, grilled cheese, chicken noddle soup and yes with a mutha fuckin soda on the side!!!!!!!! and if you gotta king buffet, hit that shit up, twelve bucks and you get all the fine asian cuisine you can imagine, and then some...... just dont eat the pork, i think that shit is dog...

hahaha, btw i recently saw the film RAtatoille, and this reminded me of that as far as yoour culinary preporation process is concerned.

Dude I eat good. That rat eats good. If that rat was real wed be gettin down on some serious cuisine every breakfast, lunch, dinner, munchies...

Smoothies are another quick one. Just throw shit in a blender. Why anyone eats frozen tv dinners or fast food is beyond me. Want protein? Make a meat smoothie. 2 pounds of lamb, 1 garlic head, tablespoon marjoram, tablespoon dried rosmary, two (2) tablespoons kosher salt, 1.5 tablespoon peppercorns, 1 onion. Push blend, roll all that shit into a meat cilinder and wrap it in tin foil, cook it slowly over an open oven. Grap a couple pitas and bam, gyros.

"soup" that sandwhich sounds bomb, but all that shit together would be around ten bucks in total cost.... not cheap fucko.... maybe if you racked it then id say yea boi...

Dude im not fucking around here. This is how i buy it, you could bulk up and get this shit down in cost so heres the breakdown.

One (1) Tomato: $0.75

One (1) Farmers market panino loaf: $0.75

One tenth (0.1) a head of green leaf lettuce: $0.15

Three (3) tablespoons of good olive oil: $0.60

One (1) tablespoon balsamic vinegar: $0.10

Two (2) pepper jack singes out of a pack of ten: $0.60

Three (3) ounces of cold cut mesquite smoked turkey: $1.45

Total: $4.40. More than what i said earlier but thats an honest-to-god accurate figure which still kills a Carls Jr. (called something like star burger on the east coast), or Jack In the Box. About what youd pay for one in Italy without the plane ticket, and they dont use pepper jack; gods gift to the sandwich people of earth.