Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chubbs

fast, tasty, n cheap food

two tacos for 99 cent @ jack indo box.... queso beargur... put one taco filled with lucious processed meat inside of the "queso beargur", add ranch and enjoy the TACO BURGER....2dolla and 16 cent........ used to be $2.14 but our lovely government added a another cent to every dollar in tax so now its 8 cents instead of seven..... fuckin cunts bags.....

a box of white castles. from the frozen food section. under $5, all 6 will fill you up, unless you are a fat disgusting piggie, and all you have to do is go to the grocery check out.

Its all about preparation. Always a stack of farmers market paninos in the fridge, some premixed olive oil balsamic vinegar and chilli powder, presliced tomatoes in a ziplock, basil leaves and lettuce, pepper jack singles, and mesquite smoked turkey cold cuts from the deli. Cut the panino, rub the olive oil and balsamic vinegar on it, throw two pepper jack singles and the turkey on it and pop it in the toaster oven. Add a tomatoes worth of slices and the basil and lettuce and bam, best fucking sandwich of your life after about 5 minutes of work and thanks to your brilliant preparation skills, hardly any post-sandwich cleanup. Probably $2.75 worth of everything put together.

Fuck your taco bell, son.

Its all about preparation. Always a stack of farmers market paninos in the fridge, some premixed olive oil balsamic vinegar and chilli powder, presliced tomatoes in a ziplock, basil leaves and lettuce, pepper jack singles, and mesquite smoked turkey cold cuts from the deli. Cut the panino, rub the olive oil and balsamic vinegar on it, throw two pepper jack singles and the turkey on it and pop it in the toaster oven. Add a tomatoes worth of slices and the basil and lettuce and bam, best fucking sandwich of your life after about 5 minutes of work and thanks to your brilliant preparation skills, hardly any post-sandwich cleanup. Probably $2.75 worth of everything put together.

Fuck your taco bell, son.

hahaha, btw i recently saw the film RAtatoille, and this reminded me of that as far as yoour culinary preporation process is concerned.

i wasnt hungry , until i read the thread name...

mmmmmmmmmmm. wendys double stack!

(needs to get pushed back to the .99 cent menu)

thanks.

i wasnt hungry , until i read the thread name...

mmmmmmmmmmm. wendys double stack!

(needs to get pushed back to the .99 cent menu)

thanks.

Co-signed.Burgers for breakfast is where it's at..Unless you gots you some french toast.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now