Sorry guys.....

Shadow Skill

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

How the FUCK am i filling up the forum? It was my first thread cock head, im hardly filling it up, and 'forums', this is the only board ive posted in so wrong again cock head.

And i wouldnt call helping a new member bullshit either fuckwit.....Ive had a look and i couldnt find it so i thought id ask....

Its cunts like you that make people not want to sign up to sites.....Im sure the owners of this site would be delighted to see how their new members are treated BY THE WACK TOYS WHO THINK THEY RUN SHIT.....the only thing you run fuck wit, is ya mouth.

I bet your just a sad sad little man....

How the FUCK am i filling up the forum? It was my first thread cock head, im hardly filling it up, and 'forums', this is the only board ive posted in so wrong again cock head.

And i wouldnt call helping a new member bullshit either fuckwit.....Ive had a look and i couldnt find it so i thought id ask....

Its cunts like you that make people not want to sign up to sites.....Im sure the owners of this site would be delighted to see how their new members are treated BY THE WACK TOYS WHO THINK THEY RUN SHIT.....the only thing you run fuck wit, is ya mouth.

DUMBSHIT LOOK THROUGH THE FOURM AND ULL SEE THE BOLD TITLE BATTLE THREAD SO EITHER GET YA HEAD OUT UR ASS OR CAUSE PINK MIST WITH A SHOTGUN ON UR SELF

the other day? gee you've been on here for more than a few days, managed to post a thread, and made hostile observations on the current members, but you're asking if this is a battle board? you must be fucking stupid

I never asked if THIS was a battle board.....now who must be fucking stupid.

members? Plural?....negative, it was only 1 and that was coz he was an arse hole, instead of just givin me the heads up, he flew off the handle.....fuck.

no see. the owners of the forums dont give a fuck about you either.

go back to bombing science.

shadow the reason you got my response is because there has been a number of bull shit threads started latly with nothing but shit in them, this site is established enough to have a thread on every possible, worthwhile thing, i accept your apology, but just for future reference... and cola, if your starting shit with me, grow the fuck up, you aint nothing but a ethug... if youve got real beef lets battle...