What Hand Are You

Seffiks

Whats Yer Dominant Hand  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Another thing is I believe most left handed people are some what ambidextrous, and out of the other lefty's I've met, they always seem to be pretty smart people. Not to say the right handed aren't as smart, but I think there are certain characteristics that go along with being left handed... mentality wise... don't get me wrong I don't believe in astrology, it doesn't make you lucky or able to find a good job easier...

it has been pretty much proven that this is true. science says that lefty's are more creative and potentially more intellectual.

your body is controlled by the opposite side of your brain. for example: the RIGHT side of your brain controls your LEFT hand. The right side of the brain controls all creativity and abstract thinking, problem solving, etc. so by having a dominant left hand, you are tapping into your "right brain."

However, this does not mean that a righty is fucked. personally, i grew up a righty, and in my teens began using my left for painting (w/cans AND brushes) I believe this helped my art a lot.

more helpful, tho, was a book my uncle bought me as a kid, "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain." I highly recommend this book for anyone seriously interested in drawing and improving their creativity.

is there a word for people that use each hands alternatively but not equally? (i pitched with my left, batted with my right, write with my right, powerpunch with left, dribble/shoot left)

I'm basically in the same boat as Theo. Hence I chose Boogie-Hands.

I was thinking about this the other day. A substantial amount of the better writers that I associate with, are left handed.

Title change please admins

Which hand do you use for mousing/masturbating?

Mouse with right hand, masturbate with right hand?

Mouse with right hand, masturbate with left hand?

Mouse with left hand, masturbate with right hand?

Mouse with left hand, masturbate with left hand?

I am an ambidextrous masturbator?

I can't masturbate with only one hand?

Other?

hahaha

inspired by metron