What Hand Are You

Seffiks

Whats Yer Dominant Hand  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
^^same here, but predominantly left handed is the way my dick gets beat.

*to fat ralphy

Please, allow me to remove one part of what you said and make it sound a lot weirder.

Also, yes we do smear things, like paint markers, but you've gotta be kinda dumb to continue doing it after you know that it's a possibility. There are ways around this, you just have to be conscious of it and avoid it.

And as far as the "being hindered at driving a 5/6-speed car"... that's not true either. The only thing that makes me feel really awkward is putting my wallet in the other ass pocket of my pants and sitting down... that's weird, not driving a five speed.

Another thing is I believe most left handed people are some what ambidextrous, and out of the other lefty's I've met, they always seem to be pretty smart people. Not to say the right handed aren't as smart, but I think there are certain characteristics that go along with being left handed... mentality wise... don't get me wrong I don't believe in astrology, it doesn't make you lucky or able to find a good job easier...