• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hrm smk

NEW COLUMBIA 52

P7230029.jpg

P7230030.jpg

P7250045_1.jpg

finally a thread for dc without the pretencious shit talk. feel free to post whatever pics you want as long as they involve writers from and work painted in the dc metropolitan area. keep it secret.

shiiiet i just noticed the big V in it,i have another flick of a peice with one from the same spot i just gotta find it

shiiiet i just noticed the big V in it,i have another flick of a peice with one from the same spot i just gotta find it

The vandal squad in the 90's started dissing all kinds of shit. I remember those V's were all over peoples shit in MD. It got to the point I was writing different aliases in MD and DC.

^because people talk shit to much about whats "cool" enouph to be posted, here you just post what you feel as long as its from dc or a writer from dc, thats its no need to comment on the work unless you like it.

im not sayin that its not.. but you know its gonna be exactly the same as the old thread... so why start a new one, people can post what they want whenever, but why have two threads that are exactly the same

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now