Flares? HALP!

eupho

Okay, so, How the fuck do I do flares. I tried googling it but all that came up was every writer that wrote "flare". Do I just start pulling away? Or tilt the can? Anyone have a video or anything that can help me? With a good handstyle they look dope as fuck.

watermark.php?file=8325

watermark.php?file=86684

watermark.php?file=4073&size=1

Or is it a special cap? If so how can I mod stock caps to help me out if possible?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill be nice for a flare any fat cap will do well any cap that produces a good sized circle so u start from the bottom of ur letters and instead of moving ur whole arm up the wall like u would for a normal handstyle just tilt the can backwards instead get it?

you dont have to go fast at all.

SURGEN UAT.

has the best flares i have ever seen. dude gets letters that start at one inch to about eight inches.

he goes what ever speed he wants.

Really?...damn I usually have to flick it out hella fast to get it to look right....hmmm....

Anyway...caps off of spray glue?...easy enough to jackk from fred meyers...

use a pink dot or nycfat.

heres some vids of good flaring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux0s5hkYWbY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbDZPwqu2-E

plus learn spell better man..

Hey eon thanks for that. You really helped.

And Ill try that elmers glue thing.

Are you talking about these cans?

pr-Glue_Adhesives-Elmer_s_Spray_Adhesive_16_Ounces_E451-resized200.jpg

And by loud you mean just when spraying, or theyre loud when taking off the cap? Spraying I think but someone said theyre loud and they would notice the caps misisng. I dont mind it being loud I can find a way to silence it or just deal with it.

Mmm..Well Ill see.

Has anyoen seen Graffiti Instincts bonus DVD? I remember some dude making a fat cap out fo the actual CAP on the top, like the orange one on the elmers thing. By cutting off the big part, so you have the smaller part on the inside that you cant see from the outside and then cutting a rectangle into the small part and he put it back on and it sprayed pretty well.. I would like to show you but the bonus dvd is like half an hour long.

Mmm..Well Ill see.

Has anyoen seen Graffiti Instincts bonus DVD? I remember some dude making a fat cap out fo the actual CAP on the top, like the orange one on the elmers thing. By cutting off the big part, so you have the smaller part on the inside that you cant see from the outside and then cutting a rectangle into the small part and he put it back on and it sprayed pretty well.. I would like to show you but the bonus dvd is like half an hour long.

10-13-05pics019.jpg