Downloaders of the ounce

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If you have an MBox you need Pro Tools LE. m-Powered is only for the M-Audio interfaces, and if I'm not mistaken mpowered Pro Tools won't even work with the MBox at all. The M is understandably misleading

I was told i needed to get the mpowered version by my boy whos trying to do the recording. We've done recordings with whatever he's using now, but we want to really polish up the demo.

BLP still exists in that neither of us are dead yet, but this is for something else hes doing. to answer for him, haha.

i actually had your shit on my computer and i had no idea it was you guys. and he saw it and told me that it was him and someone else.

so that's kinda weird.

im not sure if i still have it.

(por que yo soy discotoco) I dj but ive always wanted to make downtempo chill tracks, and im currently looking at buying midi keyboard and stuff....im using XP, and im trying to understand fruity loops, which is rather confusing....

also, padkontrol vs. mpd24?

(por que yo soy discotoco) I dj but ive always wanted to make downtempo chill tracks, and im currently looking at buying midi keyboard and stuff....im using XP, and im trying to understand fruity loops, which is rather confusing....

also, padkontrol vs. mpd24?

I've played with the MPD24, and it feels good (no homo), MPC pads ya know? but I've heard that the padKontrol is better bang for your buck with the x/y pad shit. Go to guitar Center or Sam Ash and check em out. thats what I do.

And get yourself a copy of Reason. It's what I use, though I did start out on Fruity Loops

^yea im looking in to it....it is better to "buy" audio programs or will D/L ing be okay...i just dont want thing to randomly crash and shit....

i think i might go with the mpd 24, why is the XY pad on the korg useful (just wondering)??

--the only thing that seems cooler about the Korg is the "Note Repeat" function...im not sure if u could simulate this using software with the mpd24?....

thanks for the advice Spy!

^yea im looking in to it....it is better to "buy" audio programs or will D/L ing be okay...i just dont want thing to randomly crash and shit....

i think i might go with the mpd 24, why is the XY pad on the korg useful (just wondering)??

--the only thing that seems cooler about the Korg is the "Note Repeat" function...im not sure if u could simulate this using software with the mpd24?....

thanks for the advice Spy!

an XY pad just let's you get funkier with parameters, like you'll be able to do crazier reverb and phaser effects for example.

go bootleg I say. My motto is, "download what you can, and pay for what you can't get for free"

of some dude rockin a fruityloops beat with the MPD 24, to give you an idea of what it can do

an XY pad just let's you get funkier with parameters, like you'll be able to do crazier reverb and phaser effects for example.

go bootleg I say. My motto is, "download what you can, and pay for what you can't get for free"

of some dude rockin a fruityloops beat with the MPD 24, to give you an idea of what it can do

just wondering, what do you use for ur drums/sequencing?

if you're gonna actually pay for a product, wait for reason 4 to drop.

it's not something you can chop samples with though it's a sequencer.

the major fuck up with reason is that you can't say, take an mp3, and cut out the section you want to use. so you need another app to fuck around with samples.

other than that it's a good programme. it almost never crashes as well, before when I was using logic roughly every 3rd time I loaded a track the app would crash. which is incredibly fucking vexing.

edit: just so you know you don't technically NEED any controller, it just speeds things up cos stepwriting things with a mouse is fucking labourious.