Is New York the biggest hating City in todays Graf game?

They dont let out of town shit run bombing or productions.

New York mentality is hating on anyone not from there.

To me im not impressed with New Yorks current stable of writers representing. Piecing there almost non-existent. The bombing will always be on point from new york style and tradition wise.

i've seen plenty of shit from "out of towners" running in ny. it's a race for space or beef, that is the reason shit gets gone over.

i can't help but laugh at the "Piecing there almost non-existent." comment. are you kidding?? i'm not going to sit here and type out a list of who's who. you are obviously out of the loop. do a little more research and dig around a bit, i think you'll see different real quick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if I had a choice to bomb in new york or la, id prob go with la cause im into hittin slick freeway spots, new york would be fun cause im sure there are some nice roofs and street hits available, but my shit is prob more likely to get crossed out or gone over in ny cause out of towners get no love

new yorkers hate on eachother duke

the rat race extends to all facets of life here.

guaranteed for every 5 nyc bombers you see in magazines or on videos or on the streets(scenesters),theres about 15 other kids that you have no idea about that keep their shit private and unique and fresh. not everyone is out for fame,at least graffiti-wise.

nyc and the surrounding metropolitan area is hugeee

20 million people in a 20 mile radius.

• 4 weeks later...

If you're not from New York, why does it concern you how they run their biz? Would you like them to change up their attitudes and styles and create the graff utopia you'd like it to be when you come visit? The game there is what it is, deal with it. I rolled through a few times, did minor stuff in minor places, didn't go over anything, most of the shit ran a while. No problem.

Word, Cracked.

I'm pretty sure though that most people hate on people who aren't from where they are. Regardless of where you are. NY is just a much bigger market. Not to mention the most important. So it's just on a much larger scale.

Of course this doesn't apply to everyone and everywhere, it depends on the person's mentality. You also have to understand a lot of people are just stupid.

I still love it here.

If you're not from New York, why does it concern you how they run their biz? Would you like them to change up their attitudes and styles and create the graff utopia you'd like it to be when you come visit? The game there is what it is, deal with it. I rolled through a few times, did minor stuff in minor places, didn't go over anything, most of the shit ran a while. No problem.

"the horrifying percision of the truth"

and yes the concept that came to be known later as bombing (which was coined by NY writers) was created in philly. but if it wasnt for new york you wouldnt even know about it, neither would the rest of the world. im all for giving philly its props from being first (well hobos were really first, but thats another story), but NY is responsible for the expansion.

like cracked said, deal with it.

By far, Miami is the biggest hating city in the United States...

Have you noticed that there is no longer a Miami thread?

"Writers" from Miami are brought up to be the finest haters of them all. And, you kinda have to admire them for it... Not only are they all-out haters (especially on 12 oz), but you will find that many of these "writers" will attach photoshopped images below their posts to illustrate their shit-talk.

As far as the streets in Miami, if it doesn't get buffed, it will be dissed. No where else have I seen kids going back and forth over each other on heavens at least 8+ times in one week, or people getting shot at when trying to go over someone else.

Also, in Miami (and other places too, I'm sure), many people follow "Guilt through association." If you're cousin's, boyfriend's older brother is down with the "enemies," so are you - and your shit is getting gone over.

• 2 weeks later...

here on the west coast.

toys catch fame by hacking dope shit.

well this is true everywhere.

but. in the particular area code where im from. mother fuckers like to diss everything.

everything everything. and hate on everyone. calling skilled writers toys. when dudes handstyle looks like a 1st grader wrote it .

this is a stupid fucking thread.....every city in the world has haters...graffiti would be a lame sissy game without beef. shit i hack out people all the time too....its fun hackin niggas the fuck out.

the basic rule should be...if your gonna go bomb in someone elses backyard, show respect, dont go over locals, dont piss off locals and your shit should run.

Mostly us Philly cats are on some "fuck you if you can't do a wicket" type shit.

I'd say Philly, NY and Cali are pretty strong in wanting to keep shit to the natives.

i love philly shit...the bay always shows love whenever philly cats roll through. i hope i can run thru philly one of these years, wickets are real similar to SF 'oneflows' except wickets are oneflows on crack....dope ass handstyles

Thats prolly cuz you met the toys of NY, you dont jus run into real bombers in ny... VS is most strong in NY because this is where it came from, so the real writers are ghosts in which to know them you have to know them...

And no one is mad here, jus sayin your contradicting the forum's topic of hating by being sarcastic tward my comment...