Is New York the biggest hating City in todays Graf game?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new yorkers hate on eachother duke

the rat race extends to all facets of life here.

guaranteed for every 5 nyc bombers you see in magazines or on videos or on the streets(scenesters),theres about 15 other kids that you have no idea about that keep their shit private and unique and fresh. not everyone is out for fame,at least graffiti-wise.

nyc and the surrounding metropolitan area is hugeee

20 million people in a 20 mile radius.

REALTALK! well put.

• 3 weeks later...

Graffiti is all about egos. Anyone self centered enough to write their name on other peoples shit and think somebody will like it has to be an egotistical douche bag. I'm one and you are too. With abunch of people painting on limited space theres bound to be some hateres. Every city has them. I think its unfair to say one city has more than another one, though there are some idiots that think that "if its not from new york its not graff."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
beef is part of graffiti whether you like it or not

o fcourse beef is apart of it. . . but when its mindless senseless shit?. . . it makes no damn sense at all. . . like someone coming and sharing what they have, fine they might not be good but maybe they just started? no now a days everyone will hate that person just because. . . nad if you ask me its lame. if ima talk shit about someone or beef with someone better believe its gonna be worth my time

n8galicia you're a fucking troll....go troll up some more threads and leave your witty comments. Although I ain't gotta tell you to do that, you're going to anyway....whatev

NYC isn't the biggest hating city, its 12oz. these bitches got beef with anyone who ain't got 20 tictacs and been a member since this place opened.

Yeah they aired me out, big fucking deal.

i dont know too much about new yorks scene only the shit i have seen on dvd's and from this forum.but just from that it would seem like yall are some hatin ass niggas.hahah.but thats just what ive seen on movies and shit and thats not the whole scene so i cant say that for everybody.it just seems like bombers in general are always plexin and shit.always starting beef for one reason or another.its that bomber mentality of im gonna get up as much as i can everywhere i can and fuck who doesnt like it...most bombers i met had huge super ego's...

but like i said thats just generalization...

there is a difference between beefing with someone and just straight hating and being a dick.shit comes with the territory.grafffiti isnt always nice and not everyone gets along.if you cant deal with it maybe you should quit and find another hobby like stamp collection or someshit.

• 5 months later...