anyone play cybernations?

blart.BOS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how about you provide some info on the game and maybe some links? that way people will know what the hell you're talking about and decide if this game might be fun to play. i mean, i just sit on the internet all damn day and i sure know i could use a new way to kill some time but if you cant even make a proper thread i cant be fucked to do your legwork.

how about you provide some info on the game and maybe some links? that way people will know what the hell you're talking about and decide if this game might be fun to play. i mean, i just sit on the internet all damn day and i sure know i could use a new way to kill some time but if you cant even make a proper thread i cant be fucked to do your legwork.

Co-signed..

I thought it was like a new name for Cyber sex or sum...Im still playin Kitty Cannon..Cant get past 1000 hahahah...

http://www.cybernations.com

Welcome to Cyber Nations, a free nation simulation game. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this new geo-political, nation, and government simulator. There are no fees associated with Cyber Nations, no credits or upgrades to buy, no gimmicks, just a fun place to hang out and rule your nation. Register or Login and get started building your nation today. For more information about Cyber Nations check out the Cyber Nations Forums or visit the About Cyber Nations page for a detailed description of the game.

http://www.cybernations.com

Welcome to Cyber Nations, a free nation simulation game. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this new geo-political, nation, and government simulator. There are no fees associated with Cyber Nations, no credits or upgrades to buy, no gimmicks, just a fun place to hang out and rule your nation. Register or Login and get started building your nation today. For more information about Cyber Nations check out the Cyber Nations Forums or visit the About Cyber Nations page for a detailed description of the game.

Can they go to war?

yo The Valley of the Eagle needs some foriegn aid. In return you can pillage my forests. As ruler over The Valley of the Eagle I seek to creat a vast nation of rich land and cannabis cultivation. In return for your aid now, i will repay you at 20 percent per month interest, or .78 percent per day, if you prefer.