Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

my night

i got to watch a sushi chef from japan make sushi. skillllllz. he was schooling the other sushi chefs. i ate a lot of sushi. the last roll was:

tempura lobster and cucumber topped with avocado, pan seared scallop, flying fish roe, and crab legs.

hopefully, im about to finish a painting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i just got back from grocery shopping and now i'm making mac & cheese with seasoned salt. yum

I was hungry when I read this thread earlier but couldn't decide what to eat. So I had some mac & cheese.

/noseasonedsalt

just stole a 90s party mix cd from work...

its mildly entertaining...

worked fucking 30 hours or something last 3 days..

ive lost fucking count already.

i played basketball for 2hours in the nasty chicago humidity. i got sunburn today all over my back which sucked cuz i like taking hot showers and hot showers+sunburn=extreme pain. got some of that aloe sunburn stuff from target and it smells kinda funny. other then that, i've been chillen in the a/c drinken jack and coke watching movies. got a pizza on the way and dont have work unitl 2. so today wasnt to shitty, but sunburn sucks. quick question for anyone.do black people get sunburn?

Haha I am on the house computer now..I have a keyboard!!!!

I want some of that pizza we had last summer seeks. I guess I'll have to settle for left over pizza and white russians.

i played basketball for 2hours in the nasty chicago humidity. i got sunburn today all over my back which sucked cuz i like taking hot showers and hot showers+sunburn=extreme pain. got some of that aloe sunburn stuff from target and it smells kinda funny. other then that, i've been chillen in the a/c drinken jack and coke watching movies. got a pizza on the way and dont have work unitl 2. so today wasnt to shitty, but sunburn sucks. quick question for anyone.do black people get sunburn?

hahaha.. ive been there...

ive gotten 9 sun burns this summer...

they just keep coming back..

theyve stopped though...

viva la chicago

BOPSET:

where has High Society been...i miss his slightly metrosexual threads...