my night

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a human in my body that wont stop moving and its not cute its annoying getting kicked from your insides. go to sleeeeeeeep baby

i hope tomorrow i dont go on a crazy cleaning escapade like i did today.

and im enjoying candles and a fan. oh my exciting life.

I don't have a fucking cent. All I want to do is get blind fucking drunk, but the last few time's I tried that it didn't work anyway. I have drank so much for so long it's actually really difficult to got completely written off these days. As soon as I get some cash again I'm going to keep trying though.

Edit: Freights intrigue the hell out of me. There is basically no freight scene is AUS compared to the US.

glik is trying to tell me old afi is good 'no homo'

im trying to tell him thats like trying to no homo sucking a dudes D.

I didn't mind when they had a couple of songs on old Poor Specimen (surfing) flicks years back.

This was before emo existed (and before I saw what they looked like)

My day has consisted of fuck all, except playing guitar, watching the Dream Theater dvd again, and now listening to the Kevin Moore remix of OSI's 'Kicking'.

It has gotten me mellow and in need of a beer.

My night Just ate a homemade sandwich with chips and a soda after a b***j*b my girl just came back from school. i know its late but i ate lunch late. About to get a glass of wine cause im wide awake, but i might be immune to liquor as my tolerence is incredible. If its not patron and redbull double it wont touch me.

Trying to find an interesting thread was contemplating painting but i have to wake up at 9 am and have a meeting at 10 am. I get addicted and wont stop till its perfectly imperfect.

Trying to school my son, as he sketches with a molotov fat tip marker in a montana sketchbook i bought him in spain. He learned how to do a 3d for his 3 letter name. He got my P down but its gonna be years. He is officially a Toy i told him dont grow up so fast, the toy years are irreplaceable.

Remembering now when graffiti was fun. He hasnt stop sketching all day.

Those were the days..............

i had pizza with artichokes for dinner. i was hanging out with a girl who was like 'ima go get cigarettes, be right back' an hour later i found her in another bar, with a guys hand up her dress. i started laughing and asked her for a cigarette. not giving a fuck about anything is the raddest feeling in the world. ha.

that's funny

i got to watch a sushi chef from japan make sushi. skillllllz. he was schooling the other sushi chefs. i ate a lot of sushi. the last roll was:

tempura lobster and cucumber topped with avocado, pan seared scallop, flying fish roe, and crab legs.

hopefully, im about to finish a painting.

i just got back from grocery shopping and now i'm making mac & cheese with seasoned salt. yum

I was hungry when I read this thread earlier but couldn't decide what to eat. So I had some mac & cheese.

/noseasonedsalt