Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ViolentByDesign

Momma's a G

My brother didn't want to eat like an 11 year old faggot so he threw away his chicken breast.

My mom found it and started flipping out.

He just came home and she made him eat the chicken out of the trash.

It was hilarious.

people live with their mom all the time. ive seen it happen myself. infact my brother and sister still live with my mom. HOLY SHIT!

The point is, this motherfucker was just munching down on chicken breast that was in a trashcan with all sorts of stuff including my spit. It is the first time I have seen her stand up to him. It was great. Sorry if you don't find it amusing.

once i was complaining that i wanted in & out hella bad, and my mom was in a hurry and she didn't want to get it. so i kept bitching and we ended up in the drive through, and she ordered 5 cheeseburgers and forced me to eat them all in like 20 minutes. i threw up at number 4.

hahahhahahaha....my moms aint that harsh but some similar shit...

but my younger siblings used to bicth all day "im hungry"

then finally when they got what they wanted .they wouldnt eat it.. so my mom would make them sit there and eat that shit until it was gone.. and they couldnt leave the chair untill it was gone.. no matter how long it took

and it wasnt like they were starved.. they eat breakfast lunch and dinner but inbetween is when they would bitch and be forced to eat what they made a big deal out of

He sort of cried when he was eating it because it was a good sized piece of chicken. He tried to stop half way through, sobbing, saying "this is gross." But she flipped out even more and his ass munched the rest of it.

Serves him right he fucking weighs like 20 pounds and shit, concerned with running around with his little faggot friends riding their bikes so he throws away food and lies about it. She was just so heated too because she made it especially for him and he wastes all this shit like we got money like that or something.

i used to hide food inmy sock when i was younger bc i didnt want to it. i would chew it, then stick beneath the table [like kids do with gum in school]. i was bad with that as a kid.

i always ate the food...cause i was always outside fucking around when i was young so i when i came inside it was dinner time and i was starving...

then in my teen years i didnt eat at all..

now somehow i know how to cook better than my girl and im eating well..

Yeah he's a fag. He was just calling her a dumb bitch earlier because she wouldn't let him sleep over some kid's house that she hasn't ever met. I really don't even like him to tell ya the truth, I wish he would go live with his dad.

when i was younger my mom wouldnt let me leave the table untill all my food was finished, shit used to piss me off.

Yeah he's a fag. He was just calling her a dumb bitch earlier because she wouldn't let him sleep over some kid's house that she hasn't ever met. I really don't even like him to tell ya the truth, I wish he would go live with his dad.

you should rough him up a little bit if theres no dad in the picture.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now