spread your message

dylanresistance

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is funny...

NIGGA SAID DEF JUX. THEM NIGGAS DONT EVEN RHYME HALF THE TIME...EVERYONE ON THAT WHOLE LABEL SOUNDS LIKE AN ANGRY ASS JEWISH GUIDANCE COUNSELOR ON MAD COUGH SYRUP READING THE PERIODIC TABLE AND RANDOM PASSAGES FROM THE SCIENTOLOGY BIBLE WITH A WACK ASS RUSSIAN COSMONAUT INSTRUMENTAL PLAYIN IN THE BACKGROUND, THAT SHIT HAS ZERO BOUNCE FACTOR. ILL SHOOT THAT SHIT B. -MERO

I shall not argue against it from the supposed impossibility of infinite succession, barely and absolutely considered in itself; for a reason which shall be mentioned hereafter: but if we consider such an infinite progression, as one entire endless series of beings can have no cause from without, of its existence; because in it are supposed to be included all things that are or ever were in the universe: and ’tis plain it can have no reason within itself, of its existence; because no one being in this infinite succession is supposed to be self-existent or necessary (which is the only ground or reason of existence of any thing, that can be imagined within the thing itself, as with presently more fully appear), but every one dependent on the foregoing: and where no part is necessary; ’tis manifest the whole cannot be necessary; absolute necessity of existence, not being an outward, relative, and accidental determination; but an inward and essential property of the nature of the thing which so exists.

id take a big breath and knock out a run-on sentence like "most of you are really fucking stupid so, if you could, do me a favor and stop being so short sighted, greedy, pious, and generally hateful, then youll actually have a reason to raise your kids to be good human beings because, otherwise, why bother, they are just going to turn into you and all of your work will be negated."

then id hit them all off with a fruit basket just to prove im not some shitty hippie.

Have any of you seen Carmen Sandiego???

Hahaha, very nicely done. Used to have that game on floppy disc in like 94 or something.

I would have to think very hard before deciding what to yell. Something to make all the people who aren't total fucking retards band together and kick the living shit out of all the retards that seem to be in control. Rage against the machine type shit.

id take a big breath and knock out a run-on sentence like "most of you are really fucking stupid so, if you could, do me a favor and stop being so short sighted, greedy, pious, and generally hateful, then youll actually have a reason to raise your kids to be good human beings because, otherwise, why bother, they are just going to turn into you and all of your work will be negated."

then id hit them all off with a fruit basket just to prove im not some shitty hippie.

ha, ha....that's pretty good. I want my fruit basket, you hippie!