blog help anyone?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i want someone to fucking do it for me, im so annoyed and frustrated.

basically what ive decided to do is set up a 'site' which consists of a splash page, and then the rest of the site will just be a blog. godaddy claims a blog making tool comes with the hosting, but i cant find any sign of it. i could link to blogspot, or have it open inside a table, but id kinda rather not if possible. then again, i'll do anything if i can make it work. the shit is annoying.

im downloading a copy of dreamweaver since i magically lost mine. hopefully i can just build something with that. whatever, im cranky now.

dude chillax......

1. MAKE A BLOGSPOT JAWN

2. GO TO UR DOMAIN ACCT. Choose domain forwarding, then type in the Blogspot address

3. When you type your domain in, it should direct you to your blog, use that for now.

4. install dreamweaver and shit. look up some online tutorials or post here...

presto!

hey seeking, not sure how much this may help, but here is something similar, but with LiveJournal...

http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=129

I've also been trying to figure out how to do all of this shit for my LiveJournal photo blog.

I've been wanting to have my LJ satellite onto my angryalan.com domain.

So far all I have is a redirect that sends anyone from angryalan.com/blog to my LJ.

Not exactly what I am going for, but it's better than nothing.

IMG_9982.jpg

I have the stuff, i'm on day seven but there hasn't been anything amazing

or worth photographing or talking about. Pretty much, three times a day I get

an urge inwhich i must poo within a 45seconds or I'm in trouble. The poos

have all been soft and/or watery and not generous in portion.

If my pooing gets re-donk', i will start pooing in public bathrooms photographing

my journies and posting them here.

Seek this is the best thread i've seen in awhile, it's funny when you get upset.

IMG_9984.jpg

• 2 years later...

Bumping this thread. In a very similar situation as Seeking, currently.

Does anyone have their own site? Host recommendations or host un-recommendations?

Im thinking of going with bluehost and just creating a subdomain for the blog portion. Like http://www.atww.com as the main page and Oontz.atww.com for the blog portion. Wouldnt that work?

Any help or related information is very welcome.

Bumping this thread. In a very similar situation as Seeking, currently.

Does anyone have their own site? Host recommendations or host un-recommendations?

Im thinking of going with bluehost and just creating a subdomain for the blog portion. Like www.atww.com as the main page and Oontz.atww.com for the blog portion. Wouldnt that work?

Any help or related information is very welcome.

now i am no expert by any means, but when i started up the blog extending from my website, it forced me to do http://www.mayormenino.com/blog ... apparently there is an option in the Cpanel to change that but when i tried it wasnt having it... mercer would probably know more than me on that tip