ATTN: People who make shirts...

SleepAnDream

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

some of you have seen this star in other colors, such as red, whit, black. but what is the actuall Name for this star?

nautical%20star.PNG

I know it has its own name.

I tried "five point star" but none of them look like that one.

I cant seem to find a bigger size of the nor cal star. I want to see if there is another one like that one, but big, no matter wat color it is. il change it to black and white.

attn: people who make shirts

remember:

make them baggier

make the sleeves long enough to cover the elbows

make the colars tighter

make them longer

if theres one thing i hate its a tight, short-sleeved, loose colared mid-drift t-shirt.

love,

caligula

Just to let ya know. 80% of most companies are now buying out-srouced made shirts. Hanes, Fruit Of The Loom, Oxfords, Tridant, and several other shirt manufactures who provide blank shirts at wholsale for most companies are made in china, taiwan and india. However, by doing this it made it cheap as fuck for certain companies to buy bulk...but international sizing is a bitch, hence why your should be fitting Large for example, feels like a medium, and why some XLs feel like xls around your body, but cut off like a hooters workin trick. and why some size scales have shorter and shorter sleeves and differently lined neck rings. American Apparel is really good, expensive compared to most, but good, but also have sizing differances, but if you order in large enough scales (1,00 units or more) they'll change certain hem,tape, sizing lines for you.

if not, Alstyle apparel is the next best thing, they're 100% combed and ringspun cotton, making them soft to the touch, without being homosexually thin and still slightly small.

most clothing companies are JANKY as fuck.

WildStyle Tech for example, their denim is PRE-designed, just relabeled. it only costs them $6.78 each pair of jeans before shipping back to u.s.a. yet are sold to retailers at closer to $18.95-$20.00 flat. Making the store in turn mark it up to $45-$60 a piece.