Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SleepAnDream

ATTN: People who make shirts...

Due to my super fucking awsome exgirlfriend throwing away all of my earthly possessions while i was on vacation and telling me never to come back,...i am in need of some new clothes, i have a little bit of money burning a hole in my pocket so PM me and we'll talk...hollahollaholla, imtryintohollaatcha!

yes....im pinching my pennies....waiting for the right time...she had about 500 of my CD's and DVDs and all of my tattoo equipment too....im not thrilled...

do your shirts the old fashion way. Buy Hayes, white or black, buy that special paper where you can iron the design onto the shirt and wualla!

In highschool, we had a dodgeball tournament and design my teams's shirts. . . let me c if i have pics. . ..

you should just tattoo a penis on her face while she sleeps.

thats a nice parting gift if ya ask me.

you should save up for a hummer and put a battering ram on the front end of it. then go on a rampage at her house or her work. stock up on some molotove cocktails too, those should be pretty cheap.

end of the month, you gonna be around?

depends, if youre driving you will pass right through where im at now. if youre flying, maybe i could make a road trip. i was just down there last month for the crew BBQ....i think i drank my body weight in alcohol when i was there, good times...

im talking about legit screen printed shirts. not some half assed iron ons....unless its like, a printed out picture of tony dazas face or something....id rock that. not present day tony danza....fuck present day tony danza....

go to her house and steal her shit. i know you know her schedule.

we shared an apartment, but when she pulled the fast one, she couldnt afford rent so she moved into her parents house...maybe she shoudve thought of that first...plus, when i was on "vacation", it was actually just visiting my fam in smassachusetts for easter for a week....we lived in virginyee....she still does....its not like i could go knockin at her door in a drunken rage one night...ha, harrassing her would be a commitment all in its own....

i make shirts, but uhhh, you should know. set-up fee's for a enw design are expensive. example, you want a 2color design on anything besides a white shirt. 3frames + graphics charge sincei duobt you'll vector clean/color seperate and make transparancies yourself, you're lookin at about $100 right there. then pay $5-$7 a shirt depending how many prints oyu want on front/back per dozen.

because i dont hit women. my parents didnt raise me to be a fucking retard. i guess it only worked to a certain extent though didnt it....

In highschool, we had a dodgeball tournament and design my teams's shirts. . . let me c if i have pics. . ..

funny0214.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now