slap tags?

OBI-1

ok ive been hearing some of the guys i write with have been doing something called

"slap tags" they say its when someone takes a "hello my name is....." sticker and draws up

there name on it and post it on a vending machine or streete sign or something like this

but my question is; is this considered toy?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^^^^ i call them stickers/ sticker slaps.... .and no i dont stay in tennessee, fuck you're WAY off.... cant believe i actuallly responded to a kid that is so insecure about himself that he put "my pen is huge" as a forum name..

yeah is that just a forum thing or do you actually write that

stickers are not toy,stoping to go on the internet to try and find out if something is toy or not and not having enuf balls to be into what you think is cool and not worry about if ppl will think your cool or not is.

think for your self dude.

Fuck stickers. You know, when I first started I started hanging out with writers, not neccesarily my friends who write but writers I knew were serious and had been writing for a while and thats how most people learnt their shit so shut the fuck up OBI-1 and go play some dungeons and dragons cos graffiti is obviously just a trend at your highschool at the moment you 12 year old bastard.

Oh sons.....shit.

"Slap Tags"

Last time I checked in Chicago, people called them stickers....anyway.

Stickers arent toy, but a lot of people do toy shit with them. Nobody, no writer, is gonna stop and try and decypher your little "wildstyle".

Tags, throws, and block letters on stickers...ONLY.

Unless you're like some of the art fags that take a stencil and then spray it onto a sticker...shit is mad gay...

Thats exactly what I was gonna say.

Hahaha he's seventeen, plays marc eko games, quotes their characters without even a hint of irony and then makes a shitload of threads all with the basic universal message of "I'm to lazy to figure out how to do shit myself help me internet graff gods!" and calls me a bitch?

Just because YOU just started doesn't mean you have to ask everyone questions we've heard over and over again without even thinking of using the search tool or reading the stickers thread or checking out the one in Paperchase.

Fucking hell. Your sad existance has caused only one decent thing, my amusement.