flight of the conchords

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thats a queer statement. if you can play hipster bingo and watch that fucking show, and get a bingo in the fucking preview before the episode starts, its a hispter fucking show dude.

hipster-bingo.jpg

glasses, grandpa, 70s vest, jagger haircuts, chuck taylors, too small sweater, etc etc etc

ok lets go through this real quick and negate everything that is worn by a lot of people.

-old school pumas. i see a lot more hip hop cats wear these than hipsters.

-pabst. i dont drink the shit but pabst is like 2 dollars at every bar. people drink that shit because they are poor.

-miller. this is an old man/mexicans that cant find tecate beer. hipsters dont drink this shit.

-hoodie. are you serious about this shit? a fucking hoodie? everyone wears hoodies.

8 foot tall guy/4 foot tall girl. what? how in the fucking world does this even make sense?

-chucks. yeah, that fucking ice cube and his fucking hipster ass all trying to be hard singing about killing people. but nigga i see those chucks! i know you secretly want that new polka dot scarf!

-old school vans. actually, old school vans are usually worn by the dirty ass used to skate but now just drink a whole bunch and have beer bellies crowd.

-grandpa. i dont understand why you mentioned this in reference to this show.

-cabbie hat. these arent hipster. at all. seriously.

-star tattoos. emos. not hipsters. they are different.

-chunky frame glasses. emos not hipsters

-blogger with digital camera. another one that doesnt make sense. this falls into "geek"

ok. so i just took off 11 of the things on that board while using nothing but reason and a term we like to call "thinking" fall back stupid.

oh wait no. here's 12.

-skull purse. this is not hipsters, this is hot topic goth bitches.

so basically 50% of that bingo game is complete bullshit.

and im sure you'll come back in here and call me a faggot hipster or something. but im not at all, i just think people like you are retarded for not liking something/someone because of the way they dress.

thank you, stay in special ed and out of my thread. (that rhymed)

im my armchair analysis, it sounds like you have a complex "my man."

inferiority complex

A psychological disorder that may manifest itself during achievement situations. The complex results from a conflict between a desire to seek self-recognition in the situation and the desire to avoid the feelings of humiliation frequently experienced in similar situations in the past. The disorder is characterized by compensatory behaviour such as aggressiveness and withdrawal.

i.e. "you still lose"

baloons-tlo.jpg

because you are non-stop whining about it dude. its a message board. you are vehemently defending an opinion about a television show because i disagreed with you. big deal dude.

you got retarded beacuse i called it a hipster show, bc it has many elements that are associated with the hipster lifestyle, which for some reason or another, you got awfully offended by.

i have many hipster friends. you act like im slamming it for that reason, when it was just an observation about the show.

who gives a fuck? youve talked shit in a lot threads i made but i dont go around saying "ewww you disaagreed with my thread so you better stay out." cmon now. thats irrational.

when someone disagrees with you, you cry about it? whats that? just ignore that crap. look at 12oz man, its filled with a mixture of people -intelligent, dumb as shit, hot chicks, ugly chicks, nice people, funny people, legal retards - its a diverse message board so get with the program.

basically though, opinions are like assholes, we are all one.