Removing threads off a bottle?

DISTRACT

Besides filling down the threads which will take ages is there a way/tool to remove the tops threads on a bottle?

I need the silver bottle to have as much of a gap from the top to the threads as teh black bottle so I need to remove the top 2 threads off the silver..

Anyone have any suggestions?

picture889hu6.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes also need a license for scuba..

But the bottle I have are like soda stream bottles but called alco2jet it fits the gun but it needs to go in a little more the threads are preventing it....

paintball is illegal but you can get up to 60 pills of oxy without a perscription. Australia is fuckin weird

edit: your sheets are teh gays

There are no sheets on the bed its just the mattress if you couldnt tell by the stitching

you should grind those bitches then. the cheapest thing would be a drill with a grinding wheel. in fact since brass is soft you could do it by hand with a file

Yo, be real carefull how you do that though. Definately wear a dustmask and safety glasses and gloves and shit . Set up mad newspapers and shit to catch the dust. Glass dust aint no joke. That shit'll shred your lungs if you breath it.

Almost blew my face off.

I took the first thread off and tried putting it in the gun. I screwed it in real tight and it didnt work so I went to unscrew it out of the gun and it unscrewed that brass crap and it just shot like a rocket I have i no idea where the fuck that co2 cylinder landed! I didnt hear it land so hopefully it landed on grass.

Wow. Yeah, I also suggest a grinding wheel on a rotary tool like a Dremel. Since it's a pressurized container, you may want to do it by hand with a rasp and then fine tunung with a file. It should take an hour tops for such a small area.

Wow. Yeah, I also suggest a grinding wheel on a rotary tool like a Dremel. Since it's a pressurized container, you may want to do it by hand with a rasp and then fine tunung with a file. It should take an hour tops for such a small area.

haha I dont have the bottle anymore so I guess the problem is solved... Im just pissed off I lost that bottle cause I paid like $30 for it....

I'm just going to get an air tank and get a mate with a scuba license to buy me a scuba tank

Almost blew my face off.

I took the first thread off and tried putting it in the gun. I screwed it in real tight and it didnt work so I went to unscrew it out of the gun and it unscrewed that brass crap and it just shot like a rocket I have i no idea where the fuck that co2 cylinder landed! I didnt hear it land so hopefully it landed on grass.

I was about to say...that shit is gonna go off like a goddamned bomb...