house sitting (anyone good with cats?)

movementsmagazine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got back from her house

when i let the dog out, it ran to this pile of whatever (her yard has tons of shit in it plus is real overgrown, and fenced in)

the cat darted out and the dog chased it, which led to the cat retreating back to some bushes.

my sister and i tried looking through everything with flashlights but it was too dark. but the cat's in the yard. and the yard has a pretty high fence. i left food and water on the deck. im hoping to keep it alive and within the yard until this dumb broad comes home so she can deal with it.

Dude youre a pussy. I would have just body slammed the cat while I had the chance. Getting clawed beats the shit out of a whole pissed off family knowing youre a fucking dumbass who cant even watch a FUCKING CAT.

If he cant watch a cat? how is he gonna take care of the WIFEY?:lol: :lol: way to lose the trust there CNUE

My friend house sat once.

It was in the burbs far away from Detroit.

It was for a family that was never able to have kids...but they had a cat.

had its own room...clothes...tv...and bed.

more disturbing than the fact that it had a people sized bed, was the fact that every day my friend had to drive the cat to school.

Apparently it knew how to count and do math.

For a couple grand, your cat could do the same

People are intensely fucked up.

speaking of cat sitting we are gonna be out of town for a month/over a month and have noone in this town to watch our cat. no clue what we're gonna do. of course im the only one stressed out about it

Just leave a shitload of dry food and water in multible bowels. And a couple litter boxes. And I'd clip his claws before you bounce too unless you feel like coming home to a shreaded apartment.

Shit, whenever my mom goes OT, the fucking dog WILL NOT EAT A GODDAMNED THING.

And normally the dog is like.....he sits by his bowl until you put food in it....he knows when 6:00pm rolls around that its motherfucking dinner time and he scarfs that shit down on the quickness. Its strange.