house sitting (anyone good with cats?)

movementsmagazine

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend recently lost her indoor cat for almost a week. they were told to look under houses/sheds etc.. they found him 3 blocks away under a porch... it most likely wont be running around because it doesnt have that instinct. it will be scared and try hiding under somewhere. just call its name alot

idno i put food and water out now, and the door is cracked so it can come in so i hope it comes back.

I house sit for family as a second job. They have an expensive cat that is dumb as shit and is always running out when I am about be gone for 8 hours to work, or when coyotes have been spotted or some shit. You have to starve the little fuckers back home and completely right them off. They'll come back eventually.

This thread reminded me of this which is still hilarious:

GAZEBO.jpg

Funny how this thread pops up as I am housesitting.

Shit is boring as anythign without havign the net to keep me entertained.

Plus the cat at this house I'm at is a weird old thing, it is the most selfish cat I have ever met, and is a total schizo. It tried to get out today, but I caught it before it ran off.

The husky I'm housesitting is the real drama though, as it doesn't let you walk around the backyard at all, sticking by your side. And it leaves fucking fur all over your clothes too, which is a minus in my book.

cats are very loyale. i have 4 of them all house cats. and they have all gotten out and have came back, sometimes days later. although one time one ended up at the pound. but most likley it will come back when it gets hungary. unless you pissed it off before it got away. which in that case it probably wasnt paying attention where it went. and is now scared shitless hiding in some alley waiting to die....good luck though

hahaha...oh ILB.

That cat probably won't come back. I'v had at least 50 cats in my time.

-Inside/outside cats will always come home. They just leave to get some tang and fight. They gotta eat and sleep.

-Strictly inside cats that sneak out never come back. They either die, get lost and go to someone else or they love the freedom and say fuck it.

AND...inside cats tend to sneak out when the owners are out of town. It's happened to me a number of times.

also, start writing the speech to the family for when they come back. explain to them how mittens is a free kitty now, and he enjoys the outside so much you dont think he will return, but tell them not to fret because he is happy. and gosh darn it, dont you people want mittens to be happy?