Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
movementsmagazine

house sitting (anyone good with cats?)

so my girl and her family are in europe for a week and a half. they asked me to house sit for them, aka let the dog out in the fenced in back yard a few times a day. they have two cats, and they aren't suppose to go outside. well, one of them did. it hid under the gazebo for about 3 hours, while we ate pizza and waited for it to come out. then somehow it dissapeared. after looking through the yard and shit, i still havent found it. im sitting on the deck waiting for it. even though it's an indoor cat, anyone know if they are actually smart enough to return for food and whatnot?

this really is a sweet dillema. her family is pretty attatched to this thing, too. shit

Yea youre pretty fucked there pal. Good job at failing.

Thats what you get for sitting on your fat ass rather than actually trying to get the cat.

What's your girls number??

She gonna be single soon..

So you know... Hook it up..

^^^^^:lol: :lol: ..... you should do what that foo from meet the fockers did? go get another cat that looks the same...:huh:

yea your pretty stupid for sittin on your ass instead of going to go and get it but it should come back unless it gets hit by a car or eaten by hobos

u made it seem like you just ate pizza and didnt give a fuck....but wow if its not back yet than maybe you should start thinking of what youre gonna say =)...

idno i put food and water out now, and the door is cracked so it can come in so i hope it comes back. if not im skipping town because i really am not lookin forward to that awkward conversation.

On a deck...

Fucking enjoy the house..

Get smashed to oblivion...

hahaha i dont think putting food and leaving the door open is such a good idea...if the cat was near the house to even see the food and come back you would have found it by now...and like someone said above...the other cat might leave.. AHAHAH in that case YOU'RE truely FUCKED

indoor cats wont go very far check the neighbors yards.. like under the decks and shit.

Doood.. Didn't you ever see that Malcolm In The Middle where they left the food and door open??

You want a bunch street ass grimy cats up in that place??

Indoor cats don't come back once they get free. You coulda enticed it back by shaking it's food bag while it was still under the gezebo, but you were dumb enough to think that he'd just come back on his own. You're fucked now. You might as well just throw a party at their crib and bang another broad in your girls bed. And post flicks.

HAHAHAAH i still think if you care enough about your ex not dumping your ass .. u should fucking go bombing and try to find him at the same time? 2 birds with one stone...

nah duded i did that. i also had cat treats and shit. i also tried to get it out with some random pole, but it ran out, ran around aimlessly then hid back under the gazebo. whatever. this isn't too bad. i found some alcohol in this supposedly dry house, so i'm not worrying about it. fuck it ill go to the shelter and get her a new cat or parrot or tugboat or something

Yeah bro. "I lost your precious Fiffi, but here's a really cool parrot to make up for it".

That's gonna go over REAL well homie.:lol:

Pretty much the only thing you can even do now to redeem yourself is to throw a keger.

And bang another broad in your girls bed.

And post flicks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now