house sitting (anyone good with cats?)

movementsmagazine

so my girl and her family are in europe for a week and a half. they asked me to house sit for them, aka let the dog out in the fenced in back yard a few times a day. they have two cats, and they aren't suppose to go outside. well, one of them did. it hid under the gazebo for about 3 hours, while we ate pizza and waited for it to come out. then somehow it dissapeared. after looking through the yard and shit, i still havent found it. im sitting on the deck waiting for it. even though it's an indoor cat, anyone know if they are actually smart enough to return for food and whatnot?

this really is a sweet dillema. her family is pretty attatched to this thing, too. shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha i dont think putting food and leaving the door open is such a good idea...if the cat was near the house to even see the food and come back you would have found it by now...and like someone said above...the other cat might leave.. AHAHAH in that case YOU'RE truely FUCKED

Indoor cats don't come back once they get free. You coulda enticed it back by shaking it's food bag while it was still under the gezebo, but you were dumb enough to think that he'd just come back on his own. You're fucked now. You might as well just throw a party at their crib and bang another broad in your girls bed. And post flicks.

nah duded i did that. i also had cat treats and shit. i also tried to get it out with some random pole, but it ran out, ran around aimlessly then hid back under the gazebo. whatever. this isn't too bad. i found some alcohol in this supposedly dry house, so i'm not worrying about it. fuck it ill go to the shelter and get her a new cat or parrot or tugboat or something