this forum has gone to shit

porkchop

aye, aye, aye...and american dude from San Jo!! ;)

also, those moon pies are tooooo sweet! i prefer those zebra cakes! kids fight over these things!!

zebra1.gif

but wasnt jappy dude out of commission due to a jaw injury? doesnt count.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea, but I never knew that this thread would turn out to be about junkfood.

I don't see what all the hate is towards her (save for a few people), I mean, hate on, but you must admit that all the hate she gets/shit she comes out with is entertaining.....

i'll never forget the last time i met porkchop...

she was a rather eccentric, portly young lady. she stood there on her messenger bike, feet planted to the pavement, rambling on about subjects which i could not interpret, to a faceless audience whom i could not identify. the moment she and i made eye-contact, i became entrapped into her cokeheadish, empty, trance-like gaze. i began to ask her where her next destination was on her inevitable journey, but before i could finish my question and thus receive an answer, the rotund woman hopped on her messenger bike and began to ride off into the sunset. her large and dark silhouette bore a sharp contrast against the orange tint of the dawn sun. i watched her large figure shrink as moved further away, until it disappeared over the hilly horizon of the san francisco landscape. realizing that i may never see this fat, disgusting heifer again; a single tear dropped from my eye.

Archived