Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
porkchop

this forum has gone to shit

when porkchop was a little girl, perhaps around the age of 8 or 9, she would often find herself sitting idly in the bathtub.

staring. contemplating. about what, i'm not sure.

different things.

occassionally she would release a warm intestinal gas from her lower abdomen, exiting her anal region. she would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble as it made its aqueous trek from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the surface -- like a whale coming up to release air from its blowhole.

the bubble would then pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

Sometimes, while hitting 5-D , 487 color, Wildstyle burners with sidewalk chalk, she would let me stick legos in her asshole. This could have added to the gas consortium in the bathtub.

congrats you cant see your feet in the shower

drown your ugly fat upper middle class sorrows in some more pabst.

So all those other threads she started have been deleted? I sleep for a half hour and this happens. Sheesh!!

haha yeah really. i went down to watch conan and i come back and those threads don't even exist anymore and porkchop's already made a new account that's already banned. talk about entertainment.

when porkchop was a little girl, perhaps around the age of 8 or 9, she would often find herself sitting idly in the bathtub.

staring. contemplating. about what, i'm not sure.

different things.

occassionally she would release a warm intestinal gas from her lower abdomen, exiting her anal region. she would often marvel at the wonderous nature and motion of the gaseous bubble as it made its aqueous trek from the lower extremeties of the bathtub up to the surface -- like a whale coming up to release air from its blowhole.

the bubble would then pop, and soon thereafter, a stench would fill the air.

Yo my man, I just have to know. Was that story about you crashing at her house only to wake up to her bare ass farting in your face true or what?:lol:

wasnt reffered to your comment

the world dont revolve around you b

no matter how gay you might be

HAHA

How is that she always gets banned and always comes back with the same name?

hahaha...i love how she gets banned....and the thread stays open so we can continue to talk shit about her!!.....hahaha.....props Gliko..

the only thing that would make this thread even better would be a title change.

remember that time psm renamed her name as "nutsonmychin" or some shit..

good times.

This cocaine energy drink is nothing like cocaine.

Ive yet to come up with dope philosophy that I think is genius but everyone else cant stand.

at least this is a universal truth:

porkchop basically boils down to a fat, ugly, upper middle class bitch in which every step of her life is done to seek attention

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now