today i gained 10 pounds!?!

smokee

i woke up and weighed in at 170.8, than went and had mongolian grill, which is basically just noodles and beef with veggies... than like 2 or 3 slurpees though out the day, and a footlong sub from subway, came home and i weighed in at 179.4.... pretty much 10 pounds (and note i only had 2 meals today, and wasn't wearing clothes durring the weigh in, weird!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I stepped on the scale today and was mad amped on how much less it said I weighed.

I called wifey over to see.

She verified that I wasn't seeing things but that I actually lost 10 pounds.

Then I stepped off to make sure the needle was dead center on the 0.

It was.

Then I stepped back on it and it said I weighed just as much as I normally do lately.

Fuck that scale.

I'm tossing it and getting a digital.

I ate a whole pizza and a big basket poutine and put on 6 pounds once. (going from 145 to 151) then lost it all within the day, I guess I'm a pretty active person. I have trouble gaining weight unless I work out, then I gain, but i have to constantly work out to keep it.

[/pointless rant]

i'm going to make caligula mad

:rolleyes2:

:mad:....hahaha

yeah.....seriously......most of that will get shit out....its just chillen inside your stomach...thats why it weighs so much....

on a side note:

mobgolian bbq is pretty good!

*edit* on another side note.....spending one week in the nyc made me gain 6 pounds....damn ray's pizza!.....it woulda been more, but i did a lot of walking....which as a californian i aint used to.

:mad:....hahaha

yeah.....seriously......most of that will get shit out....its just chillen inside your stomach...thats why it weighs so much....

on a side note:

mobgolian bbq is pretty good!

*edit* on another side note.....spending one week in the nyc made me gain 6 pounds....damn ray's pizza!.....it woulda been more, but i did a lot of walking....which as a californian i aint used to.

you ate at the ray's pizza in time's square? thems is some big slices

but i seen sbarros there. who the fuck goes to nyc to eat at sbarros? that's like going to mexico and eating at taco bell.

you ate at the ray's pizza in time's square? thems is some big slices

but i seen sbarros there. who the fuck goes to nyc to eat at sbarros? that's like going to mexico and eating at taco bell.

no...i ate at the ray's in manhatten on west 18th between 6th and 7th ave...yeah...i saw sbarros in times square and was thinking the same thing..

i saw a popeyes in times square....

but the funniest thing i saw was a california pizza kitchen...in times square.

• 2 weeks later...
What did fatalz cough on him? I heard babies be mad contagious these days...

Oh and...

Playing with my money is like playing with my emotions, Smokeeeee.

977capture_friday01.jpg

haha. you're crazy fool.

i must have because i gained 6 pounds myself.

i now weight 120. eeeeeeeeeeeeks.