Has the internet paradigm shift created latency?

Movement and Mathmatics

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
grammer has two m's.

i didnt point out your grammer....i pointed out your spelling.

how does correct spelling make this world bland?

does spelling wrong spice things up?

as ideas involve actual thoughts that were provoked before we even understood language. This topic was brought up as question to whether tools such as language hinder the thought process as filtering it.

To think about a mispelled word or incomplete sentence is the kind of mental blocking that i am questioning.

the extroversion of the soliloquy inexplicitly restructures hot dog fillaments at flagellan mitochondriac olfaction vestibules. chicken n waffles formented larvaceous tracheophytic onomatopoeia. ergo, anal obfuscation idioms of extraneous heliotropes traversed the domicilic corpus crux at the unequivocal interval when the nigga stole my bike.

the extroversion of the soliloquy inexplicitly restructures hot dog fillaments at flagellan mitochondriac olfaction vestibules. chicken n waffles formented larvaceous tracheophytic onomatopoeia. ergo, anal obfuscation idioms of extraneous heliotropes traversed the domicilic corpus crux at the unequivocal interval when the nigga stole my bike.

this reminds me of no awareness on the doc oct album.

the sad part is that i understood too much of those terms...damn biology classes got me feelin all nerdy.:(

Determined results followed by slow moving lag in a revolution. Why is the implementation of thought so slow to actually become?

because within the last few years, blind faith has been subject to such scrutiny, that simply following what looks good on paper is no longer relevant. the system of checks and balances is finally getting its long overdue makeover. and with good reason, many of today's problems reside within the notion that our elected officials ACCURATELY represent every facet of their respective states and communities. that alone is simply not the case when your concerns are reduced to automated responses and generic "thank you for your concern" emails.

that and people deep down know what is really necessary for real change to come about.

ask copernicus about pushing limits.