Your version of Hell

earl broclo ESQ

what is your idea of hell? are there different levels? what actions deserve what level? you can take this serious, or be ridiculous, but we've all got a hell in our mind.

one of mine would be:

having the band, the barenaked ladies, perform the anal rape on me for eternity, while singing all of their hits as a barber shop quartet.

i mean hell ain't no joke, it's got to be intense --that's pretty fucking intense on quite a few levels. imagine if you killed a family of six, then shot yourself, and woke up in that situation.

my other version of hell involves most of the day jobs i've had in my life, so far. i don't know what actions i've commited to deserve that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I believe "heaven" and "hell" are right here on the planet earth. It's all in the mind of ones self.

With the right attitudes you can live your life in heaven and with the wrong , well you will live it out in hell.

That's the way I look at it anyway. And between me and you, I live a fucking happy life.

fuck you and your happy life

JAY KAY

I think hell would be like you are so thirsty, like you had been wondering through the dessert or something, and then you find a hose right, and your just about to die of dehydration so your put your mouth to the hose and turn the knob but instead of water coming out its some like insane cayenne pepper hot sauce, or poop

fear the Fire (hell) whose fuel is men and stones

Therefore I have warned you of a Fire blazing fiercely (hell

In front of him (every obstinate, arrogant dictator) is hell, and he will be made to drink boiling, festering water. (Ibrahim 14:16)

"It (hell) has seven gates, for each of those gates is a (special) class (of sinners) assigned. (Al-Hijr 15:44)

When it (hell) sees them from a far place, they will hear its raging and its roaring. (Al-Furqan 25:12)

But those who disbelieve, (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism) for them will be the Fire of hell. Neither it will have a complete killing effect on them so that they die, nor shall its torment be lightened for them. Thus do We repay every disbeliever! (Fatir 35:36)

The Day when they will be pushed down by force to the Fire of hell, with a horrible, forceful pushing. (At-Tur 52:13)

The Day they will be dragged in the Fire on their faces (it will be said to them): "Taste you the touch of hell!" (Al-Qamar 54:48)

I believe "heaven" and "hell" are right here on the planet earth. It's all in the mind of ones self.

With the right attitudes you can live your life in heaven and with the wrong , well you will live it out in hell.

That's the way I look at it anyway. And between me and you, I live a fucking happy life.

co-signed.

I do not believe in heaven or hell. Or god or the devil either. When you die, that is it, there is nothing else. This whole afterlife or whatever is just a way to cope with your own insecurities about there being nothing else then what you are in your life.

You only get one shot, no more, no less.