Bridge Collapses Into Mississippi River During Rush Hour in Minneapolis

MoeLarryCurly

ugh, i stopped by my parents house today to use their fax and this shit was on all the news channels. they asked like 4 different witnesses what they saw and every single time they pretty much said "i heard a loud noise, then i went outside and there was a huge cloud of smoke"

yo, STOP IT. what kind of bullshit news reporting is that? update us every once in awhile and move on. that shit was on there the full 30 minutes i was there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and they also mentioned it might be from a terrorist organization.

are you kidding me? terrorists decided that some random HIGHWAY bridge was the place to get us where it hurts? maybe they are just doing the "aftershock" of 9/11.. you know, sort of like an earthquake.

i swear people are fucking retarded. i am so angry at people right now.

I just headed out of town today for a vacation, and at about 630 i got a text from a friend asking if i was ok since i live up in that area, so i flipped on the news and saw this shit. Absolutely insane. I'm amazed the death count is only up to 6, lets just hope it doesn't continue going up as the night progresses. The traffic routing through the area and onto the other highways is going to be fucking miserable for years to come because of this. I'm not looking forward to even more backed up/under construction highways in minnesota.

i don't get why they thought it was a terrorist attack, i mean, come one no right minded terrorist would blow up a bridge in Minneapolis.

that sucks though.

The first reports I heard on ABC, NBC and CBS all said it wasn't a terrorist attack.. These were the L.A. stations.. That was the first thing I was listening for..

FYI.. ABC was first.. CBS second and NBC third on reporting...