Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THE.PEEP.SHOW

I'm Reloaded!

Good ass game. It Lags A Little though, when it comes to shooting. I point and shot and it wont shot, unless it gets to a certain spot. Otherwise, good game.

Level 9 was tight. im at level ten right now. Im going for it!

wtf? they stole my weapons! im at level 14 and im using a shoe to kill them?

shoeut7.png

Oh nevermind. Im not sure what the last one is. You beat their asses with a shoe. Then you kill the ninja get your weapons back. Fight like 60 of the see through ones. Then the boss i think. Fuck it im not sure but i pwned the whole game already.

17gy9.png

17endoq1.png

Me and Spitfire pwned this game!

The end was an awsome twist. Not giving it away, you noobs needz to find 0ut for yourselves.

^^^ i do man its just my mouse sucks..i need a new one...i moves SUPER slow...so i go from left to right in like 5 seconds...maybe its dirty?

clean the little wheels inside if you have a ball mouse. Mine gets dirt on the wheels and i just pick at it with my finger nail. Nothing to high tec.

clean the little wheels inside if you have a ball mouse. Mine gets dirt on the wheels and i just pick at it with my finger nail. Nothing to high tec.

yeah it was just dirty...hella shit came out...but yeah my mouse is allgood now..im ready to beat this game later....

^^^^ ive never been the type to go and buy computer stuff... my computer came with this mouse so i dont see the point in going to get a wireless one when i barely spend time in front of the computer...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now