Osama Obama

CILONE/SK

i agree. obama is one of the worst possible. as bad as hilary.

You're kidding, right? Worse than Ghouliana, Romney, and McCain? I don't think he is really experienced enough to be president, but he sure as hell isn't a bad choice. Better than Clinton. My vote will most likely go to Edwards, though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not a fascist, guy. i'm a conservative.

it's a damn shame that is a bad word these days.

since the neo-cons took it over, i can understand,

but they aren't really conservatives.

at the heart of the whole matter, i truly believe that

neo-cons and democrats are the same.

this is another point we agree on.

my grandparents are hardline republicans

from the old school, but they are also of the

mindset that you should never question your govt.

i think that's wrong of them.

the greatest form of patriotism is to question what

your govt. tells you is right/wrong.

they're not the same. however, neo-conservatism actually did originally emerge from the liberal democrats. but it emerged in defection and as a rejection of left-wing politics. so they're not the same

i'm aware.

what i was saying about my grandparents...it's weird. apparently the neo-cons ahve actually conned old time conservatives into watching fox news and believing that people like ann coulter are conservatives.

if i hear "turn them into a glass parking lot" one more time, i'm going to go apeshit.

My vote will most likely go to Edwards, though.

Co-Signed.

All you who are like Bill Clinton was the man remember he wanted to privatize social security and he also attacked Iraq maybe not on a full scale like bush but still...

Im not into conspiracy theories but it seems like same shit different name.

Co-Signed.

All you who are like Bill Clinton was the man remember he wanted to privatize social security and he also attacked Iraq maybe not on a full scale like bush but still...

Im not into conspiracy theories but it seems like same shit different name.

meet your new boss, same as the old one.

this is another point we agree on.

my grandparents are hardline republicans

from the old school, but they are also of the

mindset that you should never question your govt.

i think that's wrong of them.

the greatest form of patriotism is to question what

your govt. tells you is right/wrong.

You say that, but you seem dead set on calling everyone but your candidate horrible. Outside of Ron Paul, who would you consider...from both parties?

You say that, but you seem dead set on calling everyone but your candidate horrible. Outside of Ron Paul, who would you consider...from both parties?

dems, i would choose gravel.

repubs. tough call. the rest of the candidates don't really match up with any of my views.

if forced to answer, i would say tancredo, maybe. he's a scumbag, but he's trying to not be.

or maybe appear not to be.

Oh word? I can feel where you're coming about Rebublicans and Democrats for the most part being the same. But it was your republican (NEO-CON) buddies that brought America to where it is. And "Neo-cons" were the ones that stole the election for the Republicans.

They're also the same people that you rail against in all your conspiracy threads (which I applaud you for doing). If any of the conspiracies that you're all about are true... it was Republicans that are behind it. So how the fuck can YOU trust ANYBODY that lumps themselves in with Republicans???

And back to your "bleading heart liberal" statement. What exactly is your definition of a "bleading heart liberal"????

What is "bleading heart"?

Somebody who actually passionately cares about America and Americans and their destiny?

What the fuck is a "liberal"?

Somebody who is more geared toward the betterment of America and Americans and less geared toward global conquest and empire???

It's a REAL damn shame that "bleading heart liberal" is somehow a derogatory word to you!

But wait a minute... Obama is your enemy because he wants to take OUR troops out of Iraq where everybody knows as fact that they never should have been put in the first place, and redirect them to the mountains of a country that actually DOES harbor the terrorist that claim rights to 911???

And on top of that he wants to redirect ALOT of our missused tax dollars to pay for socialized healthcare. Where EVERYBODY gets treated FOR FREE instead of THOUSANDS of dollars. And somehow you see that as a missapropriation of OUR taxdollars???

Why am I even arguing with you Casek? I thought you were better than that "if you cant beat them, join them" shit.

i don't see anything wrong with casek supporting a republican. i always believe "vote for the candidate, not the party". some people seem to just blindly vote for whoever their party is.

i'm more of a moderate democrat, but ron paul is among my top choices.

Would you vote for a Nazi despite his party?

What about a "moderate" Nazi?

meet your new boss, same as the old one.

You see that's your problem. Even though you're saying this "toung in cheek", you really mean it.

You're scared of what Obama brings to the table. A new boss. A new change. Someone who's not corrupt and actually means what the fuck he says. You people site "inexperience in Washington" as his weakness while I site it as his strengh.

When the sheets are ridden with disease, you burn them. And what better person to burn them???

if forced to answer, i would say tancredo, maybe. he's a scumbag, but he's trying to not be.

or maybe appear not to be.

I'm gonna be real and admit that I have no idea who the fuck "Tancredo" is because I really don't pay too much attention to Republicans. They're all dead to me.

But yo, you would rather vote for someone that you see as "a scumbag, but he's trying to not be. or maybe appear not to be." rather than a REAL motherfucker that actually DOES beleive in America and wants to change what has happened to it???

What the fuck is wrong with you Casek???

DAO: you posed alot of questions to me and my beliefs. forgive me if i skip over one or two.

first: you say my neo-cons buddies. neo-cons are not conservatives. you've got to understand that. there is a big difference. if you've ever read machiavelli, you will understand that neo-cons practice his ideology.

a bleeding heart liberal? it's slang for democrat. dems whine alot about the environ. they never do anythign about what they whine about, though. just whine.

obama is my enemy because he won't change anything that bush and company have done. dems say they will make changes, but all the powers obama would have if elected would overwhlem him and he would like it. hillary clinton jr.

you say "you people cite the obama inexperience thing alot." you are confusing me with another type of person or something. i say nothing about inexperience.

comparing a nazi and a conservative is really skewed and strange. a neo-conservative and a nazi, perhaps, but a conservative is not a nazi.

tancredo may or may not be a scumbag. i don't know. his ideas fall in line with some of what real conservatism are. the rest is shakey ground. that's why i said "if forced"

i'm not exactly the type anyone would like to force do anything.

nothing is wrong with me, man. i'm doing well except for the huge gas bubble that woke me up from sleep. it won't leave me alone. i even tried to shit it out, but only a few biscuits came out. not the whole pie. nawwmean?

Would you vote for a Nazi despite his party?

What about a "moderate" Nazi?

Bad comparison, and doesn't really apply; because if the particular candidate ratified, supported, and upheld policies which I deplore, then as a candidate I still wouldn't vote for him. Any candidate I'd like would not run as a candidate for the Nazi party. It would not make any sense for him to run as a Nazi yet have policies that go completely against fundamental Nazi principles and tradition.

I think what Casek is essentially saying, is that traditional conservatism and the Republican party has been hijacked by neo-conservatives - and you're judging him, all Republicans, and all conservatives by the policymaking and actions of neocons. The fact that you lump Ron Paul in with Giuliani, McCain, and Bush proves this. Ron Paul is more of an isolationist that rejects pre-emptive war and unnecessary aggressive meddling in foreign affairs unless it pertains to the defense of our nation as a last resort. Neo-conservatives to the contrary popularized, upheld, and enacted the premise of pre-emptive war, along with global supremacy, global domination, "Project for the New American Century", and "New World Order".