So Im soon to be a daddy.

Yellow Beard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...not after I saw what she went through, TWICE...

...my turn, plus- day surgery for me, hospital stay for the ladies...snip away (good thread idea, pics included once done)...

I agree. It is some much easier for a guy to get this done then a girl. We need less then a week to heal. They need alot longer time.

hah, my buzz was so fucking blown when my ex girl called and informed me she is fucking pregant when all the bitch did was open her nasty ass legs up and i pulled out like a fuckin

buckshot bloawwwwh but nah she says i came in her bullshit ass lyin bitch we doin a DNA test the last thing dukes need now is another little one running around hitting me with old school power rangers passed down fuck it im still gonna get buzzed these bitches aint shit they cant stop teh dukes.

hah, my buzz was so fucking blown when my ex girl called and informed me she is fucking pregant when all the bitch did was open her nasty ass legs up and i pulled out like a fuckin

buckshot bloawwwwh but nah she says i came in her bullshit ass lyin bitch we doin a DNA test the last thing dukes need now is another little one running around hitting me with old school power rangers passed down fuck it im still gonna get buzzed these bitches aint shit they cant stop teh dukes.

Way to go with taking care of your responsibilities:lol: